Reviews for Sulfur
SweetlilSunshine chapter 28 . 4/11/2012
You have no idea how bad I want her to blow him up, the anxiety has me nearly bursting at the seams. This is a thrilling story still and I cant wait to see what happens next.
SoullessLove chapter 36 . 4/1/2012
I'm sad it's over. I'm glad you wrote the part about Nessa. I feel so bad for her, it wasn't fair what she had to deal with. Anyways this whole story from start to finish was a delight to read. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to on Fridays :).
jnl94 chapter 36 . 4/1/2012
You have a wonderful storytelling ability. I could practically feel Bomani's pain and rage upon seeing Khensa and it was heartbreaking. I loved it, and the little information about Nessa at the end was intriguing. I admit to hating her as well, but I think I understand her a little better now and can even sympathize if I try hard enough.
Sabi2 chapter 35 . 3/29/2012
ah! Sorry this is soooo late. Had a lot of stress going on in my life and have been going pretty much nonstop since you posted this. Anyway... THANK YOU! :) I can't wait for the next one too! Bomani was more clueless than I thought... but I guess he still doesn't accept that she didn't really love Bata either.
sourskittle8 chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
Simply Amazing
VTDark chapter 35 . 3/27/2012
Awww... What a misunderstanding that was. Glad to finally know what Bomani was thinking during their time in tunnel. :)
Fatal93 chapter 35 . 3/26/2012
Oh God! This chapter made me cry, the last paragraph anyway. I have a soft spot for men like Bomani.
jnl94 chapter 35 . 3/25/2012
I'm certainly glad to know what he was thinking through that whole scene. It's interesting to see Khensa's interpritation of Bomani's actions and Bomani's true meaning behind his actions. I really do love these characters. You did a great job with Bomani's reaction and thoughts! I can't wait for the next bonus chapter!
THE BNZ chapter 34 . 3/23/2012
I know I owe you three weeks' worth of reviews, but I simply don't know if I can adequately describe how amazing those last couple of chapters were, how satisfying they were. I really can't believe it's over, but at the same time I'm indescribably glad that Khensa and Bomani are finally happy.

And even though I hope you'll remain on FP, if not as a writer, then at least as a reader, you should know that I will continue to follow your writing career as long as you continue to write. You're just that great.

And yes, the last chapter did make me cry. Just a bit, though.
jnl94 chapter 34 . 3/17/2012
You really know your story inside and out, don't you? I love how you just essentially let the story write itself. I can't plan and outline either. Nine times out of ten when I try, it doesn't happen that way at all.
Random Writings chapter 33 . 3/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE this book. (Farro too) And the ending was perfect. I've become rather skeptical of Epilogs and I almost didn't read this one. Almost. But I am glad that I did.

This is just so amazing, it's hard to put to words. So I'll just say thanks for writing such an amazing novel.
AranaBanana chapter 33 . 3/13/2012
Hey there!

I'm sorry for not reviewing before, I was just busy and didn't have much time to read. I finished reading Sulfur, and it was amazing. A bit dark before the end, but I like when it's not all butterflies and bunnies. And there's a happy ending! I'm a sucker for those. So anyway, thanks a lot for concluding this and sharing it with us. I'll probably buy the book as soon as I can. And I hope you'll keep up with the good work. I'll be looking forward to reading that new story you spoke about, a retelling of Beauty and the Beast you said? I'm in!
rachelontheramble chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
Hi Arreana, Wow! the journey is over. And I enjoyed travelling with Bomani and Khensa through the best of times and the worst of times. Saturday mornings will miss an episode of Sulphur. God bless and I hope that both stories enjoy great published success. Thank you also for taking time out and patiently addressing my comments! Much pleasure...and lots of good memories.
Sabi2 chapter 33 . 3/10/2012
I can't believe it's over! Beautiful ending, thank you so much for this adventure!

Best of luck with your other endeavors!

Sabi2
bleachedsnow chapter 33 . 3/9/2012
I am glad to have come across this story before it was finished and I'm eager to read your next installment. I don't have any questions for you at the moment, but I have a feeling that I might as soon as you declare this story wrapped up lol.
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »