Reviews for Sulfur
VTDark chapter 33 . 3/9/2012
Such a nice way to end the whole story. Thanks for bringing us such a good sequel to Farro. Wish you all the best in your writing! :)
jnl94 chapter 33 . 3/9/2012
First, let me start off by saying that I loved this duology with all my heart. It was fantastic and fun to read. I felt like it took me along for the ride and I thank you for that. It's not very often I get too angry with the main character to continue reading for a short while, or plow through 8 plus chapters while my dinner is sitting on the table because I have to finish first.

Wow.

As for this chapter, Lateef still irritates me a little bit and I'm so happy that Khensa and Bomani are having a baby. I think they need an adorable little girl for Bomani to spoil. I just hope they're ready for more Farro!

I'm a little sad to see Khensa and Bomani go, but all great things must come to an end. Perhaps Jarai will return in the future? Either way, it was wonderful and fantastic and I made sure to leave a review on Amazon for both Farro and Sulfur.

And just one more question that I can think of for you. Does it take you a lot of thinking and planning to get a story the way you want it, or do you just put pen to paper and go?
PromptingShizzle chapter 33 . 3/9/2012
I think you probably already know how much I love this chapter. It's so nice to see that everyone is happy and the future is still bright.

As I read this chapter again, I wondered what you would call Khensa and Bomani's child. It would be great to hear some ideas in the Q and A session.

If I haven't already said, I want to congratulate you on writing such a fantastic duology!
LlamasandPeanutButtah chapter 32 . 3/9/2012
FANTASTIC, fantastic story. Seriously one of the best stories I have ever read on FP. Unexpected plot turns, interesting, round characters, and a love story! I seriously just created a FP account just so I could add this to my favorites list. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
M. D. Harder chapter 32 . 3/7/2012
Wow. You are a seriously gifted author. Sorry for not reviewing more, but if it makes you feel better, I've reviewed your story triple the amount I have others. I'm glad to see Khensa finally gets a happy ending after all she's been put through. I feel priviliged to have read this story and look forward to the epilogue and bonus chapters. You've really made me love Fridays. Anyway, simply brilliant work.
chocolate-cookie chapter 32 . 3/4/2012
only one more and bonus left? :(

I totally agree about the bonus chapter of the kiss in the abyzz by bomani. I'd also like to know what he was thinking and everything that happened once he was first taken away by hamliff though.

by the way, don't know if i said this before, but congrats on getting through this duology and creating such great characters and scenes! It's not an easy thing writing a novel but you've done it really well!
Inbobniac chapter 32 . 3/3/2012
I feel really really really bad I haven't reviewed:X TO be honest, I actually bought both Farro and Sulfur a few weeks ago and I'd been planning to come on here to review, but I... yup. Excuses, excuses. Anyway, now my friends are tripping over each other to read it cause I was so fangirl for a while xD It's also incredibly fun deceiving them into thinking Bomani dies and Khensa discovers Bata never died and they end up getting married.. Call me cruel, but that's what they get for not spazzing with me when you released Sulfur. Nope. Now I sit there with an evil smirk and make them suffer with impossible plot lines...

I am going to praise your characterization once more, just because I'm so in awe of it. Each of your characters is so incredibly... THEM, if you get what I mean. They each have such defined lines that makes them come alive-it's just so amazing. It's hard to even dislike characters that are so realistic... Lateef, Shana, my God, even THORTON is hard to dislike.

Oh, yes. I particularly enjoyed the tub of ice idea. It's interesting her Farro can be suppressed. And, of course, it cause Bomani emotional anguish and guilt. I love guilt:D

It's also funny how Thorton still called her "Miss Lizi." Guess word never got out. Poor guy. And Khensa burned off Bomani's hair. Not that that's relevant at all... but she burned him from absorbing all the Kah... I was O_O

ANYWAY, AS I WAS SAYING BEFORE...as depressed as I am about this story ending... I honestly don't think you could've done it better. There is absolutely NOTHING you could ever tweak to make me happier. I probably read Khensa's song twenty times, which, by the way, where they hell do you create such great lyrics? O_O Honestly, if you-God forbid-ever choose not to be an author, shoot for lyricist, because every line is fascinating. Maybe it's just because my brain lacks all ability to forge deep thoughts, but really, you ARE amazing. Are you planning on having a company publish Farro? Because I would like you to be the next movie trailer on my screen so I can freak out over this story again. And again. And again.

I really can't wait for the bonus chapters. You are such an amazing writer. There is no way for me to express how happy your world has made me. Thank you, Arreana, and let us know if you ever decide to get Farro and Sulfur mass produced or something, because I swear I will buy at least 20% of the stock and throw them at people to read.

I WILL FOREVER GROVEL AT YOUR FEET.

schntizelover
VTDark chapter 32 . 3/3/2012
Hey! Thanks for the story of Farro and Sulfur! I really enjoyed reading it and Khensa's song on this chapter really struck me somehow. Keep writing :)
jnl94 chapter 32 . 3/3/2012
YES! Finally! I knew they would be together from the beginning but I wanted to bash their heads together for taking so long to realize it themselves! Of course, I don't know that the story would have the same power it did if they were all mushy and in love the whole time. Part of the struggle was them working through their issues. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
PromptingShizzle chapter 32 . 3/3/2012
Just so adorable!

Reading this made me realise how clever you've been with the gradual transformation Khensa's character took on.

An amazing story. I can't wait for the epilogue and the bonus chapters/information you're giving us.
StacieBrown chapter 32 . 3/3/2012
Finally! I have been waiting for so long to read those words.

I absolutely adore these two books. I love the relationship between Khensa and Bomani, and how complete their world are. I'm sad that it is over, but I look forward to reading the bonus chapters, especially those from Bomani's POV. I like him.

I'll be looking forward to reading your next novel. See you later,

- Stacie.
merlincrazy chapter 32 . 3/2/2012
I loved your story. Your ending had me smiling throughout it. I'm excited for the bonus chapters.
Sabi2 chapter 32 . 3/2/2012
Ha! hahaha! Bomani worried about kissing.

Yes! *dances around giddily* yes yes yes :) perfect last chapter... Shana, and Jarai, and cattle. Wheee

*hug*
SoullessLove chapter 32 . 3/2/2012
WOOT! Wonderful chapter :D. And I've been meaning to say this for like the last five chapters but kept forgetting, I would like to see a chapter from Nessa's point of view of what happens between when she runs away and her death.
bleachedsnow chapter 32 . 3/2/2012
Aww, the ending was so cute :3 I'll be waiting for the next update!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »