Reviews for Rule 11
Eliza Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/23
I read this story way back in 2012 when I started my account on here (and Abomination, I think I even reviewed it while you were updating it), and since you're updates on Gutting Fish have bought me back to your profile, I decided to read it again! I love it so, so much! I've missed Kasey and Taylor haha!
Anon chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Nice story
Will read Abomination next.
demoness of music chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
you made me cry and my dad ask me if i was okay this deserves to be published
Authoritis chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
I am crying, this story is engaging all of my emotions. ; A ;
Authoritis chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Crying because of feels rn, omg.
Syssilar chapter 35 . 2/9/2014
Outstanding, thank you for writing it.
Krimsyn chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Great story and ending, I'm looking forward to reading Phoenix's story. Btw, there's only like a handful of rules he DIDN'T break-I got curious after awhile and started keeping track lol And A BIG THANK YOU for not letting Rule 11 be the end of it!
Wenyip chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
So... just one question. If Kasey is now human... doesn't that mean he and Taylor are totally vulnerable to Nemermere? Like, she only stopped herself because his Light was OP... and he doesn't have that anymore.
Kirihime chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
So beautiful. Love this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
You made me tear up! Always a sign of a good story I can get into when the character's situation makes me tear up...darn you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Hah! This chapter verified what my gut instinct had been telling me - Taylor is a virgin! Woman's intuition. And what with all the he was so agreeable to wait and getting highly upset when his family brought it up histrionics. So, hah!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
FYI - I love Celtic Thunder. Or maybe just Keith.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Okay, I guess now the family is waaaaay too liberal for my taste! Too over the top for this mother of 2! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I like Taylor's nontraditional family! FYI - also liking the twist you put on your character that prevented it from being just another vampire story. Onward...
Guest chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Last few chapters made me think of this somewhat old song;
"That's why it will never work, they got me suicidal, suicidal when they say it's over"
No idea what song it is but that part keeps playing over and over again. Along with;
"It was back in 99, use to chill all the time, oh when you broke my heart. That's when it fell apart."
I'm a little late but I'm loving this! Well, not this part but you know what I mean.
256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »