Reviews for Rule 11
NYXXIA chapter 8 . 3/7
I am crying, this story is engaging all of my emotions. ; A ;
NYXXIA chapter 5 . 3/7
Crying because of feels rn, omg.
Syssilar chapter 35 . 2/9
Outstanding, thank you for writing it.
Krimsyn chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Great story and ending, I'm looking forward to reading Phoenix's story. Btw, there's only like a handful of rules he DIDN'T break-I got curious after awhile and started keeping track lol And A BIG THANK YOU for not letting Rule 11 be the end of it!
Wenyip chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
So... just one question. If Kasey is now human... doesn't that mean he and Taylor are totally vulnerable to Nemermere? Like, she only stopped herself because his Light was OP... and he doesn't have that anymore.
Kirihime chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
So beautiful. Love this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
You made me tear up! Always a sign of a good story I can get into when the character's situation makes me tear up...darn you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Hah! This chapter verified what my gut instinct had been telling me - Taylor is a virgin! Woman's intuition. And what with all the he was so agreeable to wait and getting highly upset when his family brought it up histrionics. So, hah!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
FYI - I love Celtic Thunder. Or maybe just Keith.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Okay, I guess now the family is waaaaay too liberal for my taste! Too over the top for this mother of 2! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I like Taylor's nontraditional family! FYI - also liking the twist you put on your character that prevented it from being just another vampire story. Onward...
Guest chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Last few chapters made me think of this somewhat old song;
"That's why it will never work, they got me suicidal, suicidal when they say it's over"
No idea what song it is but that part keeps playing over and over again. Along with;
"It was back in 99, use to chill all the time, oh when you broke my heart. That's when it fell apart."
I'm a little late but I'm loving this! Well, not this part but you know what I mean.
semantics chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Very well done! The characters have an amazing depth, but what I really enjoy is this whole other world you've created. Especially to craft another language... not just a couple of words here and there, but entire sentences. You did a very good job.
Honunjama chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
This was a great exciting read. The rules kept me wanting to read more and more and I didn't want it to end:P I love the detail you put into this with the language too. Phoenix is completely my favorite XD

Suki
the old contemptible chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Not bad so far. I thank Hashem you put an explanation for the random-ass psychic kid in, 'cause if there hadn't been one, I would have stopped reading right there.

An interesting tale, and I love the fact that you've created a language. I absolutely love plausible-sounding made-up stuff (the drawings of Bruce McCall come to mind, or Herge's famous Syldavia and Borduria) and, as a matter of fact, am currently engaged in creating my own tiny Eastern European nation, soon to be a blog called The Redonia Project. So good on you for that.

Anyhow, an interesting spin on vampire tales, and thank G-d for that. I was getting fed up of the standard wish-fulfillment "gains magical powers" vampire story.

I'll certainly read to the end of this 'un.
253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »