Reviews for Rule 11
made-in-denmark chapter 3 . 7/5
The whole 'eating the flesh from the bones thing?' extremely creepy... It's almost midnight while I'm reading this, and this chapter made me turn on the light, panic when I saw my window was still open, and jump out of my bed so I could look under it, just to make sure that there weren't any Hokshis lying there... (yes I know, I've got an overactive imagination). And worst of all, now I'm forced to stay awake until I've finished this story, simply because your writing is too damn good! Aaargh!
Eliza Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/23
I read this story way back in 2012 when I started my account on here (and Abomination, I think I even reviewed it while you were updating it), and since you're updates on Gutting Fish have bought me back to your profile, I decided to read it again! I love it so, so much! I've missed Kasey and Taylor haha!
Anon chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Nice story
Will read Abomination next.
demoness of music chapter 35 . 7/14/2014
you made me cry and my dad ask me if i was okay this deserves to be published
Authoritis chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
I am crying, this story is engaging all of my emotions. ; A ;
Authoritis chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Crying because of feels rn, omg.
Syssilar chapter 35 . 2/9/2014
Outstanding, thank you for writing it.
Krimsyn chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Great story and ending, I'm looking forward to reading Phoenix's story. Btw, there's only like a handful of rules he DIDN'T break-I got curious after awhile and started keeping track lol And A BIG THANK YOU for not letting Rule 11 be the end of it!
Wenyip chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
So... just one question. If Kasey is now human... doesn't that mean he and Taylor are totally vulnerable to Nemermere? Like, she only stopped herself because his Light was OP... and he doesn't have that anymore.
Kirihime chapter 35 . 8/5/2013
So beautiful. Love this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
You made me tear up! Always a sign of a good story I can get into when the character's situation makes me tear up...darn you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Hah! This chapter verified what my gut instinct had been telling me - Taylor is a virgin! Woman's intuition. And what with all the he was so agreeable to wait and getting highly upset when his family brought it up histrionics. So, hah!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
FYI - I love Celtic Thunder. Or maybe just Keith.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Okay, I guess now the family is waaaaay too liberal for my taste! Too over the top for this mother of 2! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I like Taylor's nontraditional family! FYI - also liking the twist you put on your character that prevented it from being just another vampire story. Onward...
257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »