Reviews for Insanity Ensemble
Design Rueger chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
I LOVED IT(: I love Beck... he's so... interesting?
Design Rueger chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
Design Rueger chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Love it! (: I enjoy llamas...
Design Rueger chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
This is epic. Like really, really, really good because I LOVE BAND! I'm obsessed with band(: I play the oboe... I love your writing!
experimentaldragonfire chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
...you make me want it to be winter again. And for snow. And Christmas. And England.

Yeah, that last one isn't random at all. Promise. I've spent a good third-half-ish of my Christmases in England. So winter has undeniable connections to a tiny, wet island.

Also, BAND SING-ALONGS!

And Simple Gifts. "Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free, 'tis the gift to come down where you'd like to be, and when we find ourselves in the place just right, t'will be in the valley of love and delight. When true simplicity is gained, to bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed, to turn, turn, will be our delight, 'til by turning, turning we come round right"

I really like Vince. Have I mentioned this? He's pretty awesome.

When you mention "theatre," my mind immediately jumps, not to the theatre at NMHS, but to the theatre at the Har-Bur school where Regionals was held. I liked that theatre. Quite a lot.

Bleeeeeeeehhhhhhhh I want it to snow. This winter was a sucky winter. It didn't snow enough. There should have been more snow. And all we're likely to get now is rain.

And don't get me wrong, I LOVE rain. But now I miss snoooooooowwwwwwww.

But snow doesn't make me want tea.

And I can't use an umbrella with snow.

Well, I CAN, but it's nicer to just let the snow gather in your hair.

Anyway.

Yeah. So. I liiiiiiiked the "Extremely random, sort of comic-relief-slash-affirmations-of-ensemble-insanity-slash-filler-but-not-really chapter"
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
Oh boy, do I love a good randomly hilarious chapter. Keep up the good work!
Free The Poet chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Dat wuz reeeeeeeeeeeeeal good.

Okay, I loved the backstory and the explanation on Beck and Aria's relationship.

I have no other real criticism, so...

It was fantastic, m'darling.

Free
Puella Scribit chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Another great chapter! Though I agree with you somewhat, it could be better. I like how you develop Beck's and Aria's relationship in this, and also the other side to the jocks and cheerleaders. But maybe... I dunno, the whole chapter seems random. The events. Or something. It's not bad, but not your best.
SheWhoLovesThisStory chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
I love it. This is the first story I've read on FictionPress, and I love this SSOOOO much. Update soon!
Free The Poet chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I like this chapter. It may or may not be safe to say that this is my favorite Ensemble chapter so far.

I completely concur with your AN, and Aria's epiphany about what an ensemble really is.

Beckett is my favorite character. I just have to tell you that.
Puella Scribit chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
Yay! New chapter! I've been reading the whole story, sorry I havent reviewed for the others... I just love this story! Band is awesome... I love the interaction between characters :) loooooooove this!
experimentaldragonfire chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
Caleb is beautiful. I just...I want to hug him. Can I hug him?

On another note, you, like always, write phenomenally. Keep doing that.

And a final note, Aria's math-note-doodling reminded me that I still need to do MY math homework. And prepare for that quiz tomorrow.

"Prepare for the quiz tomorrow" is another way to say "Procrastinate and do nothing"

So I'll go do homework. You're awesome. Yeah. I'll go talk to you on facebook now or something. XD
jean chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
i loooovvvveee it already! its a really good start. i also love beck already he's my kind a man ;) keep writing and update soon please!
experimentaldragonfire chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
I decided to end your agony at having twenty-nine reviews and actually review this instead of just clicking over to the facebook tab over there in the top of my internet window and telling you how awesome you are in the instant-messaging, send-commentary-by-pressing-enter way.

You made me laugh out loud with this chapter. And with various other things from the rest of the story, but you knew about those. I like the whole "break" discussion. And the "You seem to think there are people in the ground who want to hear you play" line. Hehe. You're awesome.

I should go turn the light on, I'm sitting here in the dark typing. Well, I'll end this thing now. And then go back to talking to you on facebook.
Free The Poet chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
I love grumpy Aria. :D

Mainly because I can totally relate - as can any of the people in my German class after one of my particularly long evenings.

But that's enough of moi.

Keep writing, mon petit chou!

Free (: