Reviews for Insanity Ensemble
punkwolverine chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
good start to the story. i like how its written in a casual manner, so its realistic. enjoyed reading and will continue with the other chapters
pomie people chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
what happens next? can you please update soon!1
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Great chapter, as always :) I wonder if Asher really does just have a headache...?
anaa-pixie chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Free The Poet chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
It was lovely, as always. ":)"

I love Asher so very much. So, so much. He reminds me of this viola guy I know. They're both - how shall I put this? Well, he just reminds me of him.

Update soon, meine Freundin.

Ciao!

pomie people chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
what happens next!

i can't wait for you (whoever you are) to update! please update soon!
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter! Asher is so very likable. Update soon!
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter! You're characters are so realistic. Update soon and all that jazz
Free The Poet chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Filler though it may be, it's still a good chapter.

Provides some more insight on Beck's character... Which is good. I'm pretty sure he's my favorite. (:

You update this, I update Dreamer, ja?

Fluffiet chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I love all the characters in your story, really I do.

Our band is cool, but yours seem to be like a family. Ours isn't quite as tight as this one seems to be.

I can't believe how terrible the others are to the band! D:

(They're just jealous, :P)

Like always, nice chapter, and keep it up!

The character development gets much better! Especially for Beck, he seems to be the most developed so far.
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Nice chapter! Beck sounds like a good friend :3 I can relate to the whole "your own section" thing (i'm the only oboe in the whole middle/high school I got to)
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Great story! It really describes my school :P
Free The Poet chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I have to disagree with Tati there.

Getting a detention, even one, will automatically make you a rebel. Or, at the very least, less dorky.

How do I know this? Not through personal experience, I assure you.

No, Free is still a dork. :B I have seen the transformation with my own eyes.

Anywho, love this still.

Keep it up, darlin'.

HaaschiiBrownii chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Hey. This was pretty awesome. I enjoy reading stories about things that I like (BAND! XD) and stories that are written well. This fits into both of those categories.

Firstly, everything seems pretty accurate, band wise. It DOES eat up a lot of your time. Although, I am on freshman front line and we don't really do much... but it does make me really busy. Also, I enjoyed the part where it said that Easton did a paradiddle rather than just a rhythm. Few people know what the heck a paradiddle actually is. So, that made me very happy :) That statement also added som cool detail as well. Oh, and thank yu for acknowledging the pit. We're often ignored :)

Your grammer seemed spot on as well, and that's always good. Your descriptions are good as well (back to the paradiddle thing). I also really enjoy your characters. Easton and Beckett are my favorites kind of as well. Eason because he's a pecussionist and because he's kind of funny and just cool, and Beck because he's orally different from what I expected him to be. I was exoecting this cute little small child like kid who was quiet and shy and slightly awkward, but you wrote him totally different than that. That "boy lolita" character is kind of overused, and I absolutely love him the way he is.

So, in conclusion, erm... keep up the good work! I'm really enjoying this story so far. And the prospect of a field show has definitely caught my attention ;) That'd be really awesome. Maybe for the dumline you could have one person on each instrument, and then a guy or girl in the pit? I don't know. I'd almost like to entertain the prospect of Zoe playing quads or somethng... I've never seen a girl playin tenors before. It'd be amazing :) But if she was pit or something that'd be totally cool as well.

Awesome! Well, I suppos I shall se you next chapter! I can't review very often, but I'll try to every once and aa while. Oh, and if there are any spelling mistakes, I apologize. I'm typing on my iPod, so it's not the most accurate.
Fluffiet chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
This one was HILARIOUS! hahaha. :D

lol I love Beck.

I really have a hard time deciding who my favorite is...they're all so...Oh I don't know, awesome? epic? I'll think of something...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »