Reviews for Insanity Ensemble
DannyDawson chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
I'm reviewing TEEHEEHEEEEE :3

I also don't think the chapter was so bad. I felt that it was rather good, actually. And the orange soda incident might've been a tad bit cliche, but it did display the hierarchy and rivalries rather well.

I LOVE BECK. Whenever I read about him, I picture Beck from Victorious, LOLOL. But yeah, he's seriously cool and a good character.

Character development is moving along pretty swell, which I'm glad of, and I'm really enthralled with the plot so far. And I caught that bit of foreshadowing - looks like some issues in the near future!

I think that Calloway assigned section leaders to better prepare them for high school and make it easier for them to work as a team.

Tati is 100% right about Easton and Aria, of course. And it might just be me, but I picked up a slight hint of jealousy from Asher when Tati mentioned her idea again.

DOES ASHER HAVE FEELINGS FOR ARIA? WILL ARIA AND EASTON GET TOGETHER? IS BECK SIMILAR TO THE VICTORIOUS CHARACTER? WHY DID CALLOWAY ASSIGN SECTION LEADERS? WAS BECK RIGHT ABOUT HIS ASSUMPTION? ALL TO BE ANSWERED IN THE SOON, FUTURE CHAPTERS!
Fluffiet chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
DEAR FLUFF, as a Band geek, I love this story.

Showed it to my band director too...

:D This is just...ah its awesome as fluff.
DannyDawson chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Best chapter yet. Character development Fantastic. Plot devices Amazing. Chapter writing skills overall ASDFGHJKL. AND SUSPENSE FOR BECK? OFF THE CHARTS.

Me gusta.
DannyDawson chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
These are getting progressively better :3 This one was great. I loved the little fiasco in the end and though it was a good way to show some more dimensions on Ari's and Asher's characters. Can't wait to meet your favoritest character! Update soon!
DannyDawson chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I do agree, Charlotte is a pretty kick ass charisse! And I was wrong, I'll admit it. I enjoyed this chapter, if for no other reason then it starts Aria on the recovery road from Mary Sue. Overall it was really enjoyable - it was nice to see some antagonistic characters and Char's pretty cool. Can't wait for more! :D
DannyDawson chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Why hello there. My third review in one day. Flattered? ;)

Sooooo I still retain the belief that Aria is on that sad road to the path of becoming a Mary-Sue, which is most unfortunate. I haven't seen much personality from her either.

On the other hand, despite a big Asher presence in this chapter, I feel that we're moving somewhere with him.

I enjoyed Caleb and feel that he would be a very decent pairing with Aria. This was Caleb's first real character appearance and I already have more of a feel for his character than I do with Aria. Heck, I have more of a feel for Beck's than Aria's.

Where was Tati this chapter?

And I still find myself thoroughly enjoying Easton, my new favorite character of the story. I do hope he gets with Aria in the not-so-near future.

Anyways, still loving the story, but I do hope Aria gets off that road to Mary-Sue-dom... It's a lonley road that she'll walk alone..

:D
DannyDawson chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Hullo there. As I have promised you, I have returned. But not to throw fruit at you, of course.

Buisness first: As of right now, I'm starting to picture Aria as a Mary Sue-ish character. She isn't one right now, but it looks like she's on the path there.

Positive news: I enjoy the addition of Easton to the group. I find him to be entertaining from his brief period.

I would appreciate some more character development :3

I still love the story though. Cookehs, anyone?
DannyDawson chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Hi. I'm bored at 3:33 in the morning and have decided to read stories and review them if I like them. Congratulations. You're just become victim to said reviewing. And with two more chapters, you'll look forward to two more reviews from a bored boy.

Apple hickey.
Nerdy Nerdy Nerd chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
haha really good story line. i was in a band once, it wasnt much like that ;) Good luck with the rest of it :)
Speed of Sound chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Loved it! Write fast!
Anonymous Is Me chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Hehe, as have the same name as one of the charaters! :3 But anyways, I enjoyed this! :) I loved how you compared a metronome and the bus. :D
Speed of Sound chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wow! This seems a lot like my time in 8th grade... i can't believe it was only a year ago. Great story! it was worth the wait, that seems exactly like my life, the creaky bus, the guy best friend with pale blonde hair that always pokes me, the other girl on the bus, just the band... wow! deja vu! Awesome story and I can't wait to read more... GO TRUMPETS, they are the worlds most awesome instrument, and im toattly not saying that because i play the instrument ;)
Speed of Sound chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Uhhh... no actually story yet... interesting story, i just got our of 8th grade band, so i wud enjoy to read this story... when their actually is a story
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4