Reviews for My Personal Human Thermos
blue21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
cute story! :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Haha! Funny story! Cute :D I love it!
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is too cute wow you're amazing :)
Mew-chi chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was greaat! So cute!
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The whole time I kept imagining him as the Tenth Doctor. Hehe hut this was a cute little story. I enjoyed it. :)
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
XD Funny and kind of romantic. Personal thermos indeed...
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I don't even know how I didn't review this. I think it was a great story. Maybe at times a bit fast but hey I loved it. I kinda expect it out of one shots though. If something like this happened in a longer story... it probably wouldn't be my cup of tea. But I loved the flip flop situation. I loved the nickname for his ex. And it was interesting that he said that he used his ex to stay away from Evie. Can I ask one question though?Was it his ex comment the cause of him actually biting the bullet and taking the chance and trying to pursue something with Evie?

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
DofD chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
AWWWWW!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
dis was pretty damn GOOD nd awesum i love dat guy can anything get sweeter AWWWWWW
Littlemslulu chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Can this story be any sweeter? I think I'm having a sugar rush. :D
Ryonee chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awww.. I want my own personal thermos too! And my own british sperm for my future beautiful baby, actually. Heh.
Seth is really sweet. He is very thoughful and caring.. Anyway, I don't think their relationship move too fast :)
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm not sure about the moral issues here, but I think this was definitely realistic in the way it played out. Complicated friendships usually end up like this and this was a cute, well-written read! Thanks :)
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
awww :D
mussed chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I don't know why this only has 44... (ok 45 now) reviews. It's so sweet! If all guys were like Seth, I'd probably be dead right now because I'd be sexually deprived and their sweetness would cause diabetes and stuff.

Plus, Seth's British so that sealed the deal for me.

The ending could do a bit of the heart wrenching stuff that most people go mad for but other than that, it's great! Yeah.
An chapter 1 . 4/5/2012