Reviews for Nowhere
Amblexis chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I hadn't read this one yet. I really like it though. It's going on my favs for sure. Short but sweet. Do I get the feeling you have an affinity for the name Eden? I do recall seeing it in the beginnings of a story I recently read... haha.

-Amb
Jill Montino chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
What I like the most about this piece is how you use the "poem" - thinking during the last part; how you create a picture and letting us get to know the character by just using as few words as possible, but still giving every word and sentence their special meaning. Love it

I still need to agree with the others though. The wording gives away a feeling that this is going to be a longer and more descriptive story, rather than the sweet and vague (but still great) drabble it is. I think the text as a whole would get a better overall if you shortened the first paragraph with a few sentences.

So overall, I really like it and I often come here to re-read it (and your other stories), and I would like it even better if you touched it up a bit. Keep up the good work

- Jill
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was really good! Great job, I can't see anything wrong with it :D

On a side note, I notice that you are Australian. So am I. It may seem silly, but I get excited when I find a fellow Aussie on FP (let alone writing m/m which are my fave...lol). You don't find many australians on here, or so i've found. So...yeahh...aha.

Once again, great job :)
Iris Orchad chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I think you've mixed up the part of speech for the first paragraph but it's okay. Even though I like your stories, I was really hoping you would've made them longer. You have brilliant writing skills and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
kyocat4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
soo cuuute haha i like it :)

Tho the first paragraph seems like it's in a different person then the rest. Still awesome tho!