Reviews for The legalization of the criminal
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love the voice in this - it felt like the push and pull of a memory. lovely imagery as usual
Fires chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was like a kick to the dick. (the nice kind, of course)

A reminder of those moments where life gives you a fistful of heartache to swallow and says, 'take this, and fuck your own face in the morning'; those moments you realize you aren't in control of your emotions - it's the other way around, and they kinda hate you. And they're gonna make you ache for things that are full and truly gone till you feel like you're stuck in this cycle of shit and overcoming it, and then shit again, and repeat ad nauseum.

And everything's a little hollow, and you just wanna get over it already, but you're still stuck in places that lost their flavor a long time ago.

Nice barrage of images too, like you're begging for something, anything else to grab your attention.

Pretty swanky job.
savor those enticing dreams chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
oh, this is my favorite sort of poetry that you write :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"certain words are still resound in my mind,"... I've only ever heard resound used as a verb so this sounded really awkward to me. I tried to look it up and I didn't see it as a noun on so you might want to look into that.

I really liked this piece. It was less abstract that your usual pieces, but it still had such great emotions and images. It was also a bit easier to understand which is always nice when I'm tired... lol.

Anyway, I loved the part about forgetting the voice in full sentences and only having words and emotions. That's really so true about how we remember (or not) people.

The rest of it was really great too.

Review Marathon this weekend (link in my profile)
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was great to read, as is all of your poetry. :)