Reviews for Blink of an Eye
shann-ng chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
this is a great story:) i love how the twins are civil! it would be so cool if Presley tried out for the cheerleading team haha. please finish this soon! x
Felicia Huey chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Please please write more!

3. I know you said you would for every 5 review but i want you to! And you cant leave me at this cliffhanger! Agh!
Felicia Huey chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
The rating doesn't really have to be M for a slightly graphic part... It really isn't that bad but anyway... This is a good story and I really like it, maybe even more than your other one that I've read :)
Felicia Huey chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Emily xox chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
i really love your story! it's immense! please update as soon as you can!
ATOTW chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Ohmygod, what if Robyn is pregnant! Yessss, I love the suspense you've created regarding this topic; great chapter.

In other news, the way you switch from calling Cassidy Cassie and Cassidy is a little confusing. Just a heads up!
ATOTW chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
Okay, Logan is having family and relationship problems. He is the male Sophia (from my story). In my head, there is a crossover where they are in love because they understand each other. That is all.
ATOTW chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
The Sam POV was great. She reminds me of... well, I think her name is Sam from iCarly... I mean, not literally her, but when she was telling demanding Presley listen to her, that's what I pictured. Don't ask.

Also: RYAN AND PRESLEY EFF YEAH!

"Right – well I'm leave you to it. See you later." - I think you missed a word, but nbd, right?
ATOTW chapter 16 . 12/24/2011
I'm confused. In the last section, you say that Presley's spilling the details of her night with Luke for the first time. But, didn't she hook up with Ryan that night? Or, did I misread something. I went back and looked, but you tell me.

Otherwise, good chapter. There was one point where you put care instead of car, which I assume is what you meant. But, otherwise, nothing was wrong with this!
White FireLily chapter 19 . 12/23/2011
I love your story.. When I grow up I aspire to be just as talented as you!
ATOTW chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
This chapter was beautiful. I literally said "Oh, damn," out loud in my kitchen as I read this. Also, great transitions.
ATOTW chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I'm shipping Ryan and Presley so hard right now. Also, good choice on the cliffhanger. Always leave them wanting more.
ATOTW chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter. Mrs. Thompson is a bitch, but I love it. Does this curiosity lead Robyn and Presley to become friends? Keep it up.
ATOTW chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
First of all, I am pumped that Halloween is coming up in this story because Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. Secondly, your contrast between Presley and Robyn is very distinct. Each character is her own, and I love it. I'm honestly stoked to see what Robyn is up to with Luke.
ATOTW chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
I liked this chapter. The parts in the beginning where, for a few lines, you say he had said, she had said, were a little weird since the story is already in the past tense. Just my opinion. Otherwise, I thought it was good.
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »