Reviews for Being Stalked by a Bloody Delusional WolfBoy
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was awesome. So well written, great dialogue and funny. Well done!
samrite chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Totally ridiculous, and totally representative of the worst of the genre :) Kevin was so dumb and pathetic, and Jade was so annoying. Very like a certain couple from a certain famous book series.
scribhneoir literatka chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
That just, like, totally made my day. No joke. That was absolutely hilarious! The only thing I can think of is maybe a few word choices, but that's it. Loved it!
DewleafWolf chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Ha, not what I was expecting! Totally awesome ending, I loved it... Too hilarious. I kind of pity little hipster Jade, but she's better off without the weirdos! XD

Good story, loved it. :)
Arsideus chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
.GOD. The ending is the funniest thing I've read in this story; it's so perfect! XD it's kinda sad too that Jade stopped being such a jerk, JUST when wolfy by meets vamp girl :/ But I really enjoyed this story, made my day more than once.

Nicely done!

Tina95 chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
XD That is so weird. And so hysterical. XD
DewleafWolf chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
"My mom's voice is like sugar drenched in honey on a bed of Pop-Tarts with a cherry on top."

The most ridiculous line in the whole story, as well as one of my favorites! Love it.
DewleafWolf chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
LOL, Jade really IS the epitome of hipster girls. Okay, first off: still amazingly hilarious! Second: I love both your protagonists, they are equally unique and hilarious. Kevin is innocent and clueless, while Jade is sarcastic and original.

You have great writing, by the way, with very detailed phrases and a good imagination. You have a wide vocabulary, good grammar and excellent spelling as well as punctuation; yet freestyle, fun writing that is perfect for Parody/Humor.

Continue to write, this is making me ROFL in real life for once! (ROFL...)
Arsideus chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
"Would you love me if I brought you a dead animal?"

"I'm a vegetarian."

This is why I love YOU! XD

"Aaaa-roooo!"

Good lord, please let it not be what I think it is. I run to the window and fling it open and—oh, snark. It's what I think it is.

Kevin is squatting on all fours under a streetlamp, face tilted up, howling.

This image is too much for my hysterical mind. Excuse me while I go die in a corner from laughing! XD
Arsideus chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! XD Thanks to you, my parents think I'm a hysterical nutcase because every time they walk in and I'm reading your story, I'm laughing so hard I start crying! Your examples are priceless, and I just LUVLUVLUV this story!

Bless you for making people laugh!

Tina95 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Hee hee. Howling at the moon? Doesn't he know to wait for a FULL moon first? XD

Great chapter. It had me cackling the whole time. I can't wait to read the next one!
Tina95 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I don't know who I pity more in this situation. He's reading New Moon? That's just...

XD XD XD I love this so much. Thank you for making my day. Sorry I couldn't review to the other chapter as well; I was away from home when you released it and the sentiment is pretty much the same for both.
DewleafWolf chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Wow, I LOVE THIS. Oh my gosh, it is AWESOME. Jade is literally comedy GOLD while Kevin is the epitome of parody werewolves... I literally loved the Twilight reference. I've read and watched Twilight and found it interesting, but I LOVE when people make fun of it.

This is awesome, please keep going! Subscribed and favorited story!
Arsideus chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA every time I read this it brightens up my day, so for that you BLOODY well deserve a bear hug! *Bear hugs you so hard you can't breathe* LOL keep it up, this is wonderful! And I love how Jade swears with "oh snark!" and the werewolf is like a little lost puppy! *sigh* ANYWAY-

Awesome work!

Arsideus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMFAO! This made me laugh so hard I started crying! Now my sides and stomach hurt; you made my day! Keep this wonderful story going!