Reviews for Desert Princess
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 19 . 1/3
You updated! I'm so happy!
Singer of Time chapter 19 . 1/3
Glad to see you're back! ) No need to apologize; I certainly know how real life gets in the way or that you may just simply lose the motivation for writing. x3 Your followers will still hang around; no reason not to. And I can't wait to see how this all ends! It's getting exciting!
IHateCliffhanger chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
I have been reading your story for a while, and I LOVE IT! I hope that it doesn't end, because it is fantastic, and I love the way you write. The one thing I have is that some of your facts (like how you said Hime had brown eyes, but later you mentioned that they were blue) are slightly incorrect, but other than that DONT CHANGE A THING! I am super interested in where this is going to go, so update when you can! I'm eager for another chapter!
ADFG3363 chapter 17 . 11/13/2015
Sorrow leads to fear, fear leads to hate, hate... LEADS TO THE DARK SIDE
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Come on, update! This story is really good, and its at an awful cliffie...
Singer of Time chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Another awesome chapter; I'm on the edge of my seat! The meeting between Auset and Anpu was very sweet, too. I love how the gods are involved; now even Bast makes an appearance. Usually I like her, but right now...we'll see. x3 Keep it up!
Copper.Sun chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
I just finished reading all of this, and I loved it, every chapter. This is an awesome story, and I'm very interested. You write well and the plot has me hooked, and I love your characters. Please continue!
Singer of Time chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Woo, I'm glad you're keeping on writing this, it's still interesting. ) Can't wait to see what happens next! Also I think I know the names of the wolf and the snake, but I'll wait until next time to be sure. x3
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
I'm a sucker for anything ancient Egyptian, and you're doing a fantastic job!
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I'm still interested. :)
Vamp712 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Interesting new character, introducedin a way very good for literature
Vamp712 chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
I don't like her aunt so far, she's a mean person.i wonder why Auset hasn't run away yet
Vamp712 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
THATS SO SAD :( I nearly cried! The poor baby girl:(
Singer of Time chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
Still loving this story and following it diligently. ) It's easy to get into all of the characters, plus I love the tidbits about ancient Egypt and its mythology that you include. Great work!
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
This is really good. I can't wait for you to continue! :D
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »