Reviews for Of Coffee and Broken Elevators
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Great story! I feel a little sad for Mark but I'm glad they worked things out! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
cute!
iwritelovestories chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aw! That was super adorable. And I was listening to Passion Pit as I read it, so it totally doubled the effect(:
I like how you acknowledged that getting stuck in an elevator with a cute boy was a cliche, because otherwise, it would be a cliche. Do you know what I mean? I thought it was a nice and realistic plot, and Mark's reaction to realizing it was Emily in the elevator was very believable.
I did think Emily was a bit harsh when she was talking to Mark at the end, but having her strict criteria for guys is what you already showed, and it would definitely have moved too fast if she was like, yeah, totes let's date.
So overall, lovely story!(:
fictionfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this story so much! And i love the characters too! You really make the characters come alive in my mind! Can you continue this please if you can? I'm officially your fan! :D
LadySimonOfWhiteBlueEyes chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like the personality of Emily. I also love the story. I'm grinning! Thank you for writing this!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So cute! Mark is an adorable dork.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
loved it!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was brilliant ;)
InkWitch chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I like your writing and I like the overall story, but I really hate the character Emily Collins. Mainly because I think that having a 'list' is just too sadistic AND masochistic because HAVING a list just kills a relationship and, well, I dislike girls who have lists. But overall I REALLY LIKED IT!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
It's one of your first pieces of work and already you have a lot of reviews, my my my aren't we just the talented one? :P It was cute, well obviously. I have no good criticism although, I wish I did because then I wouldn't have to sound like a love struck teenager!

Good luck with your next ideas for stories :D
44musicfreak44 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aww, totally cute story :D
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I literally just DIED of cuteness! That was so freaking sweet and cute and fluffy and wonderful! Gahhhh! :) My insides are all happy now!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aw, this was pretty cute. :) I like Mark, he sounds so sweet. And Emily is funny...I have a giant criteria list too, which is probably why I have never had a boyfriend (and probably never will LOL).

Anyway, good job on this! I liked it.
DamnColdNight chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ahwww, I loved it!

You are a really good writer, you know? I hope you'll be posting more stories, I would read 'em.

keep it up :)
JamieBell chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hehehe. Very cute! You know, there are a lot of "elevator stories," and I must say this is one of the better ones. It's got a nice, easy flow to it, and even though the writing is a little rough sometimes in the conversations, the characters are realistic and lovable. Nice work!