Reviews for Of Coffee and Broken Elevators
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I literally just DIED of cuteness! That was so freaking sweet and cute and fluffy and wonderful! Gahhhh! :) My insides are all happy now!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aw, this was pretty cute. :) I like Mark, he sounds so sweet. And Emily is funny...I have a giant criteria list too, which is probably why I have never had a boyfriend (and probably never will LOL).

Anyway, good job on this! I liked it.
DamnColdNight chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ahwww, I loved it!

You are a really good writer, you know? I hope you'll be posting more stories, I would read 'em.

keep it up :)
JamieBell chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hehehe. Very cute! You know, there are a lot of "elevator stories," and I must say this is one of the better ones. It's got a nice, easy flow to it, and even though the writing is a little rough sometimes in the conversations, the characters are realistic and lovable. Nice work!
adiel chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is so adorable! I hope to read more of your stories in the near future! :D
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww! Mark is such a sweetheart! I'd be pretty mortified too, if I found out I was telling my crush how much I liked him. But I'm glad it ended well for them both. It was very sweet.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Liked it! But I did think it was a bit weird that he didn't recognize her...

Ri
PhantomOfTheOpera18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh WOW! This story is INCREDIBLE!

The writing is amazing (and addicting)

The plot itself is so sweet and romantic. I played out the entire scene in my head as if it were a movie. The whole scene itself seems like something from a movie!

I can DEFINETELY see this oneshot evolve into a complicated and captivating romantic story (with a bunch of chapters).

This story is amazing as a oneshot, but it also has potential of being something much greater!

I'm already attached to these characters and I would LOVE to see more of them! This is probably one of the BEST one shots I've EVER read! **If I were Emily after the lights in the elevator came back on, I'd be all over Mark -who wouldn't want to be trapped in an elevator with the guy that's been in love with you for years!

I encourage you to keep at this story and turn it into something big!

Update soon? 3
Lara chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was adorable, I haven't checked out any of your other stuff yet, bit I really liked this. Wouldn't mind reading more of it. Anyway cute story
shylady chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
KYAA! Fluffy and cute, adorable beyond words~ Characters are likable especially Mark - hope I find a guy like you! Haha, it was fun reading it _
DumbledoreManiac5637281 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG, I love this! I really hope that I'll be able to read more of your stories! You're an awesome author :))

~epicreader9852~
Rana chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
YUUUYY, this is such a cute story!

SO original, so kudos for that.. And I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of your stories!
Lyiem chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww. This story is so sweet!
The Siege chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
... TOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD WRITE SOMETHING AS MUSHY AND CUTE AS THIIIIIS thought it's a good thing there was no kiss scene, because that would be severely lacking in atmosphere, hehe :DDDDDDDDDD LOVE IT MONNN

OOH! So I have un question. :P At the part when Emily asks ["Okay, how would you act around my parents?"], did you PURPOSELY make her slip up and say "my" instead of "her" (cuz she's pretending not to be herself, right)?

Also, would a normal teenage boy in this day and age REALLY say stuff like "outrageous lunatic" and "sickeningly sweet" and "pique my interest"? I mean, this IS a teenage boy we're talking about. I doubt even a girl would use language like that, y'know? Outrageous is nt a word that jumps to mind right away; something more like "creepy" or "weirdo" or "crazy" does, though. :D Juuuuuuust saying. But Mark does seem like a very good, innocent little boy so, well, eh. Okay. :D

I'VE GOT A NICKNAME FOR EMILY. EM. HAH! WAIT NO, NO. NOT STUPID ENOUGH. HOW 'BOUT...MIL! NO, LY! LY! MIL! WAIT...

OOOOOOH CUTE FLUFFY ROMANCE! YAAAAY now I can go be a good beta reader and edit...:'(
29 | « Prev Page 1 2