Reviews for Romance in the Produce Section
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Nice, very nice. Starts out sweet, but then turns sexy. I think this is the first time I've seen you write like this, but you definitely do it well. Keep it up!
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This goes to show you that love can be found anywhere.

SirScott
Anomander chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
The fourth and fifth haikus struck me as the most cheeky and charming.

'make me a vegan' is like an open invitation. Kind of 'in your face', yet not really.

'I peel my blushing

heart for your desert.' Nice touch on the subtlety of your romantic proposal.
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I have not died. I'm just terrible at replying, and this semester at uni is literlaly death by assessment.

Anyways.

I love the last one. It made me smile, and then laugh, and I'm still smiling now. It's a little coy, a little tongue-in-cheek, and a little like, here, please take me, I'm yours. It's perfectly my kind of poem. )

You have this thing with haiku. No matter what you say or how silly it is, it still seems to come across with this sort of grain of ageless wisdom, and the contrast is just wonderful. Not that the haiku themselves aren't full of ageless wisdom or anything, but I guess, it's the tone.

Maybe it's a thing with haiku in general, or maybe it's just you being good with words. I'm voting for the latter.

I also really, really like the first one. It's a nice sentiment, and a sort of innocently sweet way to start out the set.

And the part about cherry lips turning you into a vegan? Ha. You're a hopeless romantic. Who knew ).

I promise I'll get around to reviewing the ones I asked you to suggest, right now, FP is just another way for me to procrastinate, and I came to your page first )

. darker shade of pale
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"For your desert" - I've forgotten how cheap your puns are!

And hey, almond eyes, going oriental are we?
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow sexy, especially the last haiku! ;) These are awesome! Write on.

Anna _
nickyO chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Clever and touching, detailed, descriptive, in other words, nicely done. Now I have to go grocery shopping.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
absolutely scandelous! :)
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Five good haikus that, unfortunately, still do not tell me why haikus exist. But in any case, you make them worth it. The last was pretty funny.