Reviews for Bad For The Heart
Krimsyn chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
So sweet :) I really like the ending, they're adorable.
allancaldera chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I love it,Jaydin I actually thought in the first chapter it was name Jayden but pretty cool,Davis was amazing for some reason I tend to love your stories,I hope one day I can have friends like this three,Saki was so the bff I want to have and I hope I do as gay man turning 18 in a week lol.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant! The end was super cringy and absolutely perfect! Really really cute and although I would probably usually find all the artwork of Jay creeeepy, I actually couldn't stop smiling at how cute it all was, so yeah WELL done! :D
Skyless11 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Just... curses. Why only 5 chapters QQ Whyyyyyyyyyyy YOU, my good lady, are not good for my heart. Because this. was. frikin. awesome!
I wish I could comment like I usually do, but I can't, because I have nothing to object, and my mind is perfectly frozen with happiness and whatever the noun from content is (too lazy to search, I just wanna get on to reading next work by you.) , therefore can't think of anything to say. Maybe I'll be unfrozen by the time I finish to read the next piece, so I can comment properly. Sorry. just. wow.
vipera.422 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I loved the story. I just wish it were longer because I'd really like to see how Davis and Jay's relationship develops. And I'm curious whether Jay's stopped cutting altogether or whether he might do it again when he feels depressed.
lmnop chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
That was short but really sweet. Enjoyed the story.
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
_

great yet again : )
foreveran chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
this was nice different from Matts Story

a little too fluffy aha

but still a nice light read
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
not bad but Jay feel for the dude so fast and I totally wasnt expecting the last sentence poor jay
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Um, a small detail I noticed: how do they know what 6th period class Davis has if they are all in the same Journalism class that period?

S
Enchantedflame chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
So I decided to read your other works snd this was just cute. I enjoyed it