Reviews for Madame Rune's Magnificent Circus
Mysterious MD chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Those were a couple more good chapters. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors in the past two chapters. He seems to have bonded with Ruby on their interesting journey, and we learn more about what the circus performers are. The ending of this chapter was sad, I feel bad for Thomas. I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
That was another interesting chapter. We see a few more of the circus performers, and see that they think he is like another current member, perhaps the sorcerer. The only spot I was unsure of was at the end where you had; "He was determined to find the venom, no matter the cost." I'm not sure but I think you mean "anti-venom" as it is Humphrey searching. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
blue-bumblebee chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I love it and can't wait to see what else is in store for Thomas! :)
Mysterious MD chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see him come down from his house, albeit in fear, and see him search for the other children to play with. Then we see him search around for mud only to find the mysterious circus. We then see a man who he thinks is his brother. I look forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This is an interesting and amusing story so far. I haven't encountered any spelling or grammar errors. It's amusing to see his imagination and how he reacts with his mother. And it's interesting to see his thoughts on the world (the mud world). I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Gotta say-this amused me (which is a good thing)