Reviews for Apple
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 87 . 3/6
This was a good chapter bro. That was quite the emotional moment between Anita and Toshiro. Got a little creepy at the end, but I guess that was the point :p it was a great chapter overall.
MysteriousFire chapter 62 . 3/3
He was introduced in chapter Two XD Breaking the fourth wall again :D
You really made me nervous at the mysterious visitor part.
Gunnar! I remember him!
MysteriousFire chapter 61 . 3/3
That quote xD
Sticky and Chris getting their first dose of magic? "And tell your friends I said boo" EPIC XD
"When do you ever believe anything Max says?" LOL
Oooooh we meet Teresa's twin sister!
MysteriousFire chapter 60 . 3/3
They're sneaking out with such a big group XD Tell me again, how did that work? In the Apple universe? XD
Karly's threats make me shiver...
"They were the only people that kept this place familiar." I like that line!
Max, undercover, wants to go on a slide. Why did I expect anything different?
And now they're all playing... in a park... Apple XD
Aw I don't know if I want Teresa to meet Lindsey...
Bastard From North chapter 87 . 3/3
Karly just doesn't give up, does she... :D
So Toshiro and Anita cannot date, maybe because of her parents? :P
Well, Karly was almost nice, though she seems to hate everyone she meets :D
I think asking some one on a date with email or text is normal these days XD
Maybe it is just easier :D
Great chapter and nice quote :D
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 86 . 2/24
I see what you mean by a lot of shipping. This was a cute chapter, and funny too. I don't know too many people who ask to date over e-mail XD chapters don't need to be long to be good.
Bastard From North chapter 86 . 2/24
Well, that was fast XD
I like the guy already, his attitude towards anyone is
awesome XD Or I am just messed up :D
I have no idea how to say that name, really long O.O
Great chapter again! :D
And nice reference with the water there ;)
It possibly couldn't be related to manga called Ranma 1/2...
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 66 . 2/5
...Teddy, you should stop being human and just become a bear.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 65 . 2/5
The angsts of teens. Oh well. Not much to say here except drama galore or soap opera. I can basically sum up James, "Oh, I can't stop thinking about her, what's this feeling in my heart" and eventually he realizes he's in love with her. Okay. Well, it's a side story, so I get it. Yay. Go James, you can become the next James Bond.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 64 . 2/5
There is no flow, no logic, no sequence. Things are just happening randomly, and characters are making weird decisions that don't make sense at all. Do you just teach a random bunch of people claiming to be your long-lost daughter (a daughter you've never seen her entire life) magic?! And Ashley and Lindsey just accepted it like that? Granted, Lindsey does know that she has her daughter stolen by Eugene, but is she not even going to check or verify her identity?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 63 . 2/5
See? I knew it. Not much else to say, your chapter was pretty short, but I like short chapters. Makes reading easier. Ha ha. Not in a position to say anything, whoops.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 62 . 2/5
You don't need to. I remember Gunnar. He's the guy who told Toshiro his real father is Jimmy, and got fired by Toshiro's bastard uncle for it.

But yeah, the things your characters do make absolutely no sense. Why is Teresa reaching out to grab Ashley's sword? Who does that? Is she asking to get killed? And her questions just sound weird. "Where's Lindsey or my dad?" and for some reason Ashley, who's portrayed as skeptical answered about HER dad instead. Um, what? And "Lindsey, I mean mom" sounds pretty forced. If Ashley didn't doubt her before, she will absolutely not trust Teresa now.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 61 . 2/5
What the hell. That was just so random. Well, whatever. I just find it funny that you let someone in, and then you point a sword at them demanding who they are. WHY LET THEM IN IN THE FIRST PLACE?! So that she can stab them? Sigh. Logic.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 60 . 2/5
I'm not going to be a broken record here, so neverm mind. I thought they were going to find Lindsey? And wait, is Lindsey dead or alive? I thought she killed Jimmy. I'm not sure what's going on now. She should be alive, right? So what does Eugene mean by "final moments" together?

And Eugene's still a fly, right? Then how is he able to "lay back by a tree?"
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 59 . 2/5
As I said...nothing much happening again. Are they really going to meet Teresa's birth parents? What the hell...a lie that wasn't a lie. After all those warnings, she's still so stubborn. Whatever. They'll get what is coming to them.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »