Reviews for Apple
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 43 . 1/28
This is ridiculous. I'm not sure how a mentally unstable person took over as principal, but she belongs to the nuthouse more than a school. And I agree, Melanie/Melina/Karly is annoying. I can't stand her too. I miss Ted, the guy was awesome.

And Sticky got himself into a sticky mess with that weird dream of Alice's.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 42 . 1/28
Good work, Dan! Shut that stupid project down! And I'm confused. Isn't Alfred Eugene's father? Why is he calling his father by his first name? "Why hasn't anyone arrested Alfred?" Really? That's not how he should address his father, right?

I'm curious, who is Teresa's mother? She's not Karly, right? That bitch broke Teddy's heart, and I'm going to kick her ass if I can.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 41 . 1/28
This is too short for me to write a review, so I'm skipping ahead.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 40 . 1/25
I agree. Sometimes you have to let go of the ones you love the most. Poor Teddy, but I'm sure he'll get back to his feet. I look forward to seeing him in future again. The Rise of Teddy: A principal reborn. Joking.

Anyway, this was a good arc, I hope the following arcs will be great as well!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 39 . 1/25
YAY! Max is saved! Finally! For a main character, he isn't exactly very useful. Hmm...I wonder why. This isn't the first time he got captured, and he hasn't done anything of note yet. No wonder the other characters such as Eugene were more popular (if I remember correctly). At least Jane was brought to justice...somewhat. Now let's destroy the diary! Oh wait, Eugene already burned it. What the hell am I saying...

Anyway, looking forward to the progress! I hope Jane grows up and becomes stronger after this little episode!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 38 . 1/25
Yeah, Mother Teresa! You have to save Plain Jane! That evil Melody is not going to get away with this. Grr...I do hope Jane reconciles with her parents one day. It kind of sucks, and yeah, I agree. Money isn't as important as spending time with one's family. Family forever!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 37 . 1/25
Sorry for the lack of reviews, I've been busy. Basically school started for me, and I'm kind of handling a lot of administrative work and homework and readings the past week or so (which is why I didn't write anything as well!). Anyway, glad to be back to read your story. Let's hope Curtis and friends save Max and Jane!

I feel sorry for Teddy. He should have just been a bear instead of a principal. First he got rejected by Karly (or whatever her name is - she has so many names), and now he needs to be comforted by the students. Good thing Teresa and friends were up to the task. Go, Teddy, go!
Bastard From North chapter 85 . 1/12
Hey! Don't stop the chapter like that! :O
How I am supposed to know what happens now? :D
I like noodles, they are awesome :3 They are addictive :D
Though it is creepy to meet a guy you saw in you're dream O.o
I can't wait to read more! :D
Bastard From North chapter 84 . 1/12
That deal sounds awesome, some diary granting wishes and a demon living inside of you...
What could possibly go wrong? :D
" Give demon your finger and it'll take the whole hand " thing going on here :P
( Some random quote I heard many times XD )
I can kinda understand both of them, when others want to be
accepted by the "normal" people they want to be different and
to be noticed :P I guess they want to :D
But the price seems kind big :P
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 36 . 1/11
The...hell...Jane just went yandere and is going to kill Max and commit suicide?! Um, okay.

And yeah, Harold, you absolutely have no idea how 911 works. Speaking of which, that just shows everyone lives in America, doesn't it? So why do they claim that they don't live in America but uses America's emergency hotline? Maybe there are other countries that use the same hotline, I guess. Which country are they from?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 35 . 1/11
I wasn't worried, they could have killed the dude for all we know and I couldn't care less. Unless the guy happened to be me...

The whole bracelet thing was pretty random, and poor principal. "I want to join you!" but "sorry, I work alone." Damn Melina/Melody/Karly. She'll never succeed if she works alone. No man (or woman) is an island, and she'll do well to learn that.

But seriously?! Anita just took off the bracelet herself like that?! Just wow.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 34 . 1/11
And the principal finally gets a name and a background story. It's about time.

Well, it makes a lot more sense why he's joining them in their trip to the funeral, I guess.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 33 . 1/11
How sad...I really should have tears pouring out of my eyes right now, but...oh well. I don't know. Jane sounds like a plain Jane somehow.

Short chapter, but pretty sweet. Maybe Max will be back, as Max Steel, or he'll Max out Jane's stats or something. We'll see.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 32 . 1/11
Oh, I remember now. The bloody bugger just wanted to come to see Eugene's reaction at a surfboard, and because there's a "fun" in funeral. Never mind...

Anyway, I guess we're moving on to a new arc. Not much to say here because it's only the beginning, but it looks exciting. Let's see what Jane is going to do.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 31 . 1/11
Ha ha ha, I still have so many of your chapters to catch up to, I'm not sure if I can afford to read CrazedbySugar's story. Anyway, they finally got back on track to the funeral, after the peeping and random "let's get something to eat". I guess. I was wondering if there was even a need to include all that renting a room and stuff in the last chapter, and was hoping to jump straight to here.

Bald Dumbledore, huh? For some reason that image had me laughing. Hilarious. Anyway, this is a good chapter after the previous random one. Go for it!

Speaking of which, why is the principal with them again? Is he a friend of Harold? I kind of forgot.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »