Reviews for Apple
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 82 . 12/19/2014
Love how you give a short little recap in the beginning. Nice little touch :D
This was a very touching chapter. Showing the growth of Teddy and Karly's friendship really hits home after seeing Karly's fate in present times. Can't wait to see what else Book 3 has in store!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Um, what poll? I don't see any poll. I think this is it, I don't really have the time to read all 80 plus chapters in one day. So I'll stop here for today.

Anyway, poor Teresa, but yeah, Kristen is a bitch. Just as I expected. Oh well. Poor Alice, stuck with a bitch like that. And good going, Teresa. It's best to stay away from people like Kristen. Go hang out with Anita instead. :)

I'll read the other chapters on another day, and I'll have to do it in batches. I obviously can't read the remaining 70 plus chapters in a single day because I have other responsibilties and stuff. Sorry about that.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
I'm pretty sure anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that. And if they are that stupid they never would have gotten onto Fictionpress anyway. They would have killed themselves injecting animal blood into their own veins or something.

Ryuu should be the one to transform into a dragon, considering his name is Dragon in Japanese. Ha ha ha ha!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Wow, Harold is really terrified of clowns. I can't stop laughing at that.

But James...dude, that guy is crazy. Oh well. Can't blame him.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Yes, the Ouija Board IS very dangerous. Can't believe Max, Toshiro and friends tried to use it. That was kind of...ill-advised. Good thing it broke in the end, it means they'll be out of danger. Or so it seems.

On to the next chapter!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
YAY! Romance! Er...no, wait, what? Did Toshiro just get friendzoned?! NOOOOO!

Well, it was sweet of Anita to choose Toshiro over Kristen. And Kristen is a bitch! All right, I'm over-reacting. Never mind. But good to see Anita give that girl the metaphorical middle finger. Ha ha ha!

On to the next chapter!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Sticky has just gotten into a sticky situation. Muahahaha.

Next chapter. Going to speed read the next couple of chapters because I've over 80 chapters to catch up on. Sigh.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
If those "parents" really hated Toshiro, why even bother with the adoption in the first place? Sigh.

Oh well, never mind. At least we have some insight into poor Toshiro's life. Let's see how Jimmy's son develops.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Yay, awesome fight scene. Nicely written, and glad to see Donald survived (though it was expected from the private messages we had been exchanging). So this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

And Max...read the damned mood. Your dad is fighting a monster and all you can think of is your dumb hamburger?! I know it's meant to be funny, but Max kind of annoyed me more than amused me. At least the end was appropriate! Tacos! YAY!
LegionWrex chapter 82 . 12/18/2014
I'm interested to see where this goes. Karly is obviously quite different in the flashback, and Teddy seems to have a strong emotional connection with her.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I was right, I somehow forgot the last part of chapter 5 where Harold was sobbing into his mother's clothes and being terrified of the clown for no reason. My bad.

Anyway, poor Donald. Wait, how did Donald become friend with Harold?! Wasn't he already a clown when Harold was five years old?! They shouldn't be the same age, never mind be friends?!

Well, never mind. I'll just keep reading.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
My reaction to Donald McRonald going insane and chasing Harold around with a knife was this: what the f...

That was pretty random. I mean, really, really random. Unless I missed something in the last chapter about the clown scarring Harold for life. And I thought Ryuu would be better than that, but after stopping the first slash with his sword, he got slashed to death. Really?! Oh well. It was funny, I'll give you that.

I guess the point of the randomness was to make the story humorous, and yeah, I can't stop laughing.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Um...wait, what? Harold just went ahead and told everyone about him being a mage? Just like that? That was pretty random.

I'm even more surprised by Ryuu and Mika's reactions. You would think they would be more disbelieving...then again, what do I expect from dudes wearing ninja costumes...

Anyway, I don't get the point of Harold telling Max why he learned magic and became a mage when he can't teach Max how to become one. It kind of makes no sense. Well, it is funny, that's for sure.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Oh well. This was pretty random. Not much to say here, it's more explanation than an actual narrative, but the characters are pretty...random. Especially Eugene and Dan. Jimmy's the only likeable one along with Harold, and he died! Argh. And the Bald Old Man is named the Bald Old Man. Interesting name, ha ha ha!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
The first part of the chapter had me laughing my head off. The Pokemon references, the Naruto references, ha ha ha! Ryuu really is the living embodiment of irony. A ninja lookalike getting disgusted by killing games like Call of Duty and Battlefield, and hates blood even though he carries a huge sword around...ha ha ha ha!

The mage thing was pretty random, though. That came out of nowhere. "Hey, you're playing Nintendo DS, so let me reveal to you that I'm a mage!" What?!

I did laugh at Max's attempts to be a Pokemon master. It'll be fun to see you write a Pokemon fanfiction with Max as the main character someday.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »