Reviews for Rainy Days
Normac chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
How sad! Great work, though!
Matsollasungen chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I thought throughout the whole story "No, he's not dead. Not dead!" because that meant Caleb at least had a chance of being together with him again. But then when I came to the end I still got chocked over the fact that Ben was dead and my eye's watered up. (;_;)
I can't not love this story even though I don't like when people die...
You're an amazing author and I love your other stories as well. They are all very well written. 3
evilbunny707 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
NO! That's sososososo SAD! :(:(:(
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I read this months ago... but never left a review. So this is my review. This story broke my heart -TWICE now. You are an amazing writer.
lmnop chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
oh my, that was a good story but so sad, but really good, liked it a lot. you could turn this into a multi-chapter and end it happily and it would be awesome.
Nitya chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
sadly beautiful
foreveran chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I've realized ur one shots are usually sad

so how did Ben die?
Enchantedflame chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
So was Ben sick or what? I figured that he would have been dead and that's why he was gone. It was a nice one shot
anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this made my cry. in a good way
JyleLover924 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I almost cried. You can't write things that make me almost cry. It isn't fair...

Anyway. I liked it. I mean, it's really sad and all, but it's still really good. I feel bad for Caleb, but...it's so true to how life is. I like that it was realistic and all...

Good job.

*gives you another cupcake.*
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm kind of speechless. I really loved the nonlinearity of this, and of course, the end. You conveyed Caleb's emotions really well. Great job.