Reviews for Dead Wrong
SOO BEAUTIFUL chapter 24 . 3/21
This was my first boy on boy story and it was so beautiful I'm crying as I write this at one in the morning.
Kirihime chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Soooooo beautiful. I'll admit I was getting misty at the end. Too sweet.
smashthat chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow! That story had me all over tje place. When tjey came back alive I thought I was going to die over here. Great job.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/28/2013
AWW I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

THE DIALOGUES ARRE AMAZING

the end phrase:- dead wrong
has soooo many meanings attached to it
;( i cried at this story... itz amazinnngggggg
keep writing please? - sweetnsour96
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW

I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
especially the end
seth manned up finally!

where do u get ur ideas ffrom

oh, i forgot
YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MIND!-sweetnsour96 ;)
allancaldera chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Really good story at the end all of them were happy :)
Peacock Slayer chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Beautiful
GrangerDanger333 chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
This is a really brilliant story. I only found it the other day but its kept me pretty occupied reading it all. I enjoyed this so much. Seth and Brian were pretty err.. obtuse, and frustrating, the whole way through because they both loved each other but they didn't tell for so long! But that's partly why it was so good :D

I really like the role of the two girls and the goddess woman. And I got really excited at the end of ch.23 at Seth's line about being dead wrong! Omg :) Made me so happy. And the whole bit when they realised they were alive was so well written!

Heh. Really nice work writing this. And WOW! You wrote it all in one month! Impressive :)
Kenny Deheart chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
Not much to say, I loved it.
Favorited
KatieBobb chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Interesting...
Smokey chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
This story...
I've cried so much during this story. Thank you so much for this. MY best friend died of Leukemia when I was little and it's haunted me for a long time... I think this is the most at peace with it I've ever felt.
Thank you so much for making such a great story. The characters, the situation, the ending... it was beautiful

Smokey
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Not normally the kind of thing I read, but I have to admit it's getting harder and harder to stop myself from crying
binnyboo chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
rolling in the deeeep? xD
Skyless11 chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
... this... was... amazing. I nearly cried. I didn't, but I nearly did - which is more than what a simple novel can do to me. So yes, this wasn't a simple novel. It was an AMAZING novel.
Great concept
Beautifully made characters (And I just love how you didn't stop at the two main characters, you constructed a whole mini-world)
Surprising plot-line (surprising 'cuz it's full of surprises)

I especially love how you made a world with two different... poles? centres. The first time it seemed like the centre of the world was the Hospital, and everything revolved around it. I just couldn't imagine anything happening outside it, it just felt so incredibly natural that it all happened there. And then, Seth's Mom's home. Again. The same story. It's so interesting how you made that!

and, since praising isn't as constructive as criticizing, I feel indebted to say something, I guess...
But thinking about it... I don't have much to say... Probably that deadline thing... it went kinda smoothly and all too obvious. Maybe you should've made it sound more... I don't know... mysterious? Vague? when the old lady said , again, it's not like it's something wrong. It still fits the story perfectly well xD

oki I'mma stop here because I'm dying on deciding what the next story by you I should read xD
Cheers
Hot Tiles chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
Really good story! Cool idea with the whole dead thing.. :)
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »