Reviews for Dead Wrong
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28
Da fuck? They dead now they ain't dead. Man I wish it was like that for a lot of people.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/23
You just had to make me cry
Light15 chapter 24 . 2/9
So I accidentally found this while waiting for "Gutting Fish" to be updated and I managed to finish it in like 2 days. I cannot emphasize how in love I am with this story and so upset that its ended. Although, it is a nice feeling to fall in love with the characters and I'm happy I was lucky enough to experience that :)
Cdelancy chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
I'm actually CRYING right no that was so AMAZING!
kira chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
well... i dont like the story... soooo common... you can tell what will be the ending just reading the first 2 chapters... and most of all... i really hate the author since...
He always makes me cry (every chapter)... and its really hard to breathe specially if you have a lot mucus due to crying. LOL
Just kidding about my first comment, as a matter of fact... i really really love it. its really nice and very heart warming, tear jerking kind of story. and im sooo happy that in the end they live happily ever after except for his sister.
You know, this is one of my fav story here. and looking forward to your other stories...
Hope you are always in good health so you could continue wonderful stories in the future... hope you still post it in here.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Omg... so let me just say that I love you! Not just the story, but you for creating such a heartwarmingly adorable fiction! This was absolutely awesome, you did a wonderful job!
My only issue is some parts -specifically in the later chapters- need to be proofread
Other than that, the story was fantastic! XD

Thanks for a great read,
rockspapersnscissors chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Dude... that has to be the coolest twist... EVER! XD
*floats-away-with-thousands- of-balloon-hearts*
Leolion101 chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
I have only read one other story that has made me cry and I don't cry. I absolutely love this story! Words cant describe my true feelings...but this is your best story!
I chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god I can't believe I honestly thought he killed himself over Adele /the singer/. Even if it was for a nanosecond.
SOO BEAUTIFUL chapter 24 . 3/21/2014
This was my first boy on boy story and it was so beautiful I'm crying as I write this at one in the morning.
Kirihime chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
Soooooo beautiful. I'll admit I was getting misty at the end. Too sweet.
smashthat chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow! That story had me all over tje place. When tjey came back alive I thought I was going to die over here. Great job.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/28/2013

the end phrase:- dead wrong
has soooo many meanings attached to it
;( i cried at this story... itz amazinnngggggg
keep writing please? - sweetnsour96
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2013

especially the end
seth manned up finally!

where do u get ur ideas ffrom

oh, i forgot
YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MIND!-sweetnsour96 ;)
allancaldera chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Really good story at the end all of them were happy :)
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »