Reviews for Cinderella vs The Fairy Godmother
SweetlilSunshine chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Poor Erranum! and Issac commenting on the blush was hilarious!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
O.O wow... how is THAT going to affect everything?
Cecily Mitchell chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Love the interplay between Darren and Valerie. And I'm glad that Miette is there to help her out. Is there a love interest for Isaac?
SweetlilSunshine chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
wow an assassin? go Valerie!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
pink castle... lol thats pretty hilarious! i wonder what will be thought of the spunky Valerie being Darren's princess?
Lemony Desserts chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
ooooh shizz! what is Val gonna do now at court? Hmmm, I can just imagine her getting into some kind of argument, jumping up in her chair, Darren trying to hold her down, Val punchs him, the court stares, th eperson she was argueing with says something, Val gets madder, and she grabs her shoe and chucks it at the person's head. Darren pales, and hisses "Val, you shouldnt have done that." she'd be all like "Why the hell not?" and hed be like "Thats not how a Princess acts." and val will scoff and go "Well,I'm not a Princess, or a Lady, I'm just a commoner, so Jesus Christ, F*ck off." The court stares and stares and finally Darren drags her out of the room, Miette goes over and gets all kitty on her, then Val remembers what she promissed not to do and goes: "Oops."
SweetlilSunshine chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
hmmm, I wonder how Darren's family will react to Valerie?
SweetlilSunshine chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
which home? Valerie's or Darren's?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
HAHAHAHAAA! i like this twist. cant wait for her prince to finally show up. update soon )
SweetlilSunshine chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
so Amort is going to be gay too? that a strange twist
tchingtchong chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
A man-princess ! XD That's a good one...! XD

Kepp writing, it's really a pleasure to find an update from you ! :)

Next ?
SweetlilSunshine chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
yay! I didn't know u had written a sequel so I was a little confused as to why u weren't updating ur last story. now i understand though, so please continue!
tchingtchong chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I really like your story ! You've got a french fan from now on...

Please keep writing ! D

Next ?
PaigeMoonstone chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I can't wait for the rest. I've literally read the first story and these two chapters in six to eight hours nonstop! Too much time on my hands, but what can I say? XD

Epicness, by the way!
Zeus on the Loose chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Yay! Sequel! I can't wait for you to write more!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »