Reviews for Sticks and Stones
One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Oh no, I read it again... Now I'm crying again D': This story... Why must you hurt me this way? Whaa
The Red Dove chapter 26 . 4/26/2012

One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 25 . 4/17/2012
Jaydeepie chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
That was such a good story!
Jaydeepie chapter 23 . 4/13/2012
Reading this chapter is making me cry. It's so sad
monkeyface1 chapter 25 . 4/6/2012
dude what the hell is your problem? why do you love torturing me like that? at the begining when she was still on the bridge and what not i thought is was just a dream but now since its for ral and you broke her body and seans heart you broke me out into tears! please let this story have a happy ending!11
Water Lily 123 chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
I loved the ending! You never really know whether she died or not. I thought Josie naming her daughter after Rosa was really sweet! Fantastico!
SweetDreamz3116 chapter 26 . 4/1/2012
Please tell me that you didn't just finish the story. PLEASE. OH MY GOSH. Everything hurts. D:
Cinderpaw11 chapter 26 . 4/1/2012
D: That's the end? Is there going to be a sequel..? Cause I really want Rosa's dad to die. Violently. As awfully weird as that sounds.

Other than that, good job. I feel really bad for Rosa, being trapped in the coma state she's in.
SweetDreamz3116 chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Please please please don't tell me you just killed Rosa. Please. I'm gonna cry. D:
DarkBlueRoses chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
no, Rosa!

pleasepleaseplease don't be the end, I don't want her to die...
wow chapter 21 . 3/1/2012
that is such an adorable ending to the chapter, is there more chapters or not? judging by what you said it sounds like you finished it :(
S chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
I looooooove ur story! Write more please :)
DarkBlueRoses chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
wow. I am. Just. wow. This story is so amazing. yet sad, and yet also somehow...happy.

please update soon
SweetDreamz3116 chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
Oh God, that's crazy. Really really scary. Update soon please, you're wonderful.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »