Reviews for Moonrise: Wolves, Book One
Allison Rose chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Very good! Well structured and interesting story line, the story flows great and isn't confusing while your grammar is to a high standard. So far this is fantastic! Can't wait to see what happens next, Keep up the amazing work ;)

Ally
C. Addle chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I enjoy your writing style quite a bit. It's very mature and elegant, but not overly poetic. I would be very happy to see you fill this world out a bit more - the concept is certainly intriguing. I'd just warn against slipping into the generic vampire/werewolf teen romance that we see so often these days, but if you flesh out this story with plenty of detail I'm sure it will stand out from the rest.

Just a few tips for you to mull over as you continue to write... while I rarely see any grammatical errors, I would recommend reading it one more time for those nit-picky punctuation/spelling problems.

Also, while I have a very good idea of what your characters are thinking, I sometimes lose where the characters are physically. I missed the part where Cammy phased to attack Jenny, though she certainly phased back. Just more tangible descriptions of characters would be nice - let their actions speak for their thoughts.

Overall I'm impressed with the confidence of your writing. Please continue!