Reviews for Condemning Us to Help
EpicOnAStick chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Oh God, I stayed up all night reading some of your stories. Read more today. And this one really haunted me. I could see it happening. You did such a good job of showing how she turned from a badass to a coward. In your mind, what happened to the girls afterward? How did they react? Will you ever write a sequel? Either way, please keep writing! I hope that one day you get published, because I love your work. Best of luck!
BrokenSoulsOfLife chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
I'm literally in tears...I'm speechless...This was, no, IS the most heart-wrenching story I've ever read but even though is was so sad you managed to capture every detail and topic perfectly, it made me feel like I was actually there. Spectacular job. *time to grab a box of tissues*
Nicholleyla chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Absolutely amazing. I am in tears right now; you are the only Fictionpress author to ever manage that. Thank you for writing this.
Raining Sparks chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It's such a good story. But it's so tragic and sad. The way you wrote it was absolutely amazing, giving it so much emotion. Your characters are well thought-out and interesting. Poor Claudia, poor Athena, poor Fallyn, poor Jessa, poor everyone. It's a heart wrenching story but unfortunately, very believable. Good job with your facts and research. I really like your writing so keep it up!

-Sparkie
Musicwords chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
You NEED to send this somewhere to be published- its amazing! Even before it was finished I swear i checked my email five times a day looking for updates- the reason im just commenting on this now is that I was on vacation and had just started chapter 19 when i had to leave- great story
cazyshell chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
I never saw this ending happing I am currently looking for the book you base this one. It's a very good and detial story it's good you didn't leave the detial as then I do not think I would be so emotial attach to the charters. Your very good I look forward to reading more off your stories.

Cazyshell
cazyshell chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
This story is fantasic I want to find the book to see where this came from I do hope you finish the story as I want to know what happen next.

Sorry about the spelling I'm dysleix
Musicwords chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
KEEP GOING! lol- the suspense is killing me!
Musicwords chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
You should definitely keep going on the story- so far, it's really good. I started at the beginning and couldn't stop reading. So great job so far :)