Reviews for Second Wind
Guest chapter 83 . 1/16
This story reminds me of Waterworld and Ship Breaker. One question, though; are Star Peace and Second Wind supposed to be steamships, or are they solar powered?
Guest chapter 83 . 1/16
I like the story so far, Cinder now reminds me of Jet from Cowboy Bebop; due to her losing her right arm and having it replaced with what is basically a robot arm. Saw Matt's death coming from twenty miles away, but I'm kind of good at that. Now if you had killed Thomas or Sketch, I would have been caught off-guard (especially if it had been Sketch). I hope you keep posting more chapters. The info at the top of the page says it's complete, but the end of the chapter doesn't feel like the end of the story. There are too many questions left unanswered like: Will Commander Tendon recover from his wound? If he doesn't, does Green have the ability to take over? If not, is there a backup (probably)? Or will Cinder have a 'You are the Commander moment' due to her being a Ferguson? Ending with this chapter seems a bit abrupt and sort of creates a few aborted arcs if you think about it.
dru83 chapter 83 . 1/15
Well, it's nice to see another chapter in this one, and it's good to see Cinder is finally out and about. Everything looks pretty good here, keep the chapters coming!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great start! Watching this space.
CC333 chapter 68 . 8/29/2012
Im soooooo confused! Great chappie, but why did Thomas have to act all mysterious? D: I'll kill that fool

Anyway, good work. Still in slight shock about the whole loosing an arm thing... really makes your character unique now :)
CC333 chapter 67 . 7/15/2012
Oh my gosh! This is so much to have to swallow! And a prostetic? Geez, sometimes, I forget that this is taking place in modern times. Hopefully the new arm is more advanced...at least by a little bit. Im excited to read abotu what will happen next! ...especially her next enounter with Thomas :)
Guest chapter 67 . 7/15/2012
Glad to see more. We finally find out!
NicoleBolas chapter 66 . 7/6/2012
Enjoying it so far!

Why is this marked as complete? I want more!
Red Apple chapter 65 . 4/25/2012
Gah, so much suspense! Can’t wait to find out what happens next!

Just a thing: the story is marked as being "complete". It would be a shame if somebody thought the story was over when it actually isn't! Especially since this piece of text is, in my opinion, brilliant.

Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 62 . 3/31/2012
Wow, ha. Darn you, Cinder! I really want to hear the answer Thomas would have given, but thats quite alright. It just we'll all have to be patient, huh? ;)

Thanks for the update!
Chaotic Beetroot chapter 60 . 3/26/2012
I greatly enjoyed reading this story and I do hope that you'll continue with it sometime soon!

Ludovic
Chaotic Beetroot chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really, really, really liked this small part of a story and I would definitely like to read more. You describe another world which I find highly captivating and interesting. Your descriptions could maybe go a bit deeper (I do like my detailed descriptions), but overall, it's a nice solid piece of text!

I do hope that you'll update soon!

Ludovic
CC333 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Good chappie (like always)

It seems like Amy is going to turn out to be one of those "organize everything to death" kind of people. That's alright, I love them :3

I would've laughed if you had mentioned the floor boards and how they creaked again. Not sure why...it just would be funny to hear what Cinder thought.

YAY Remone showed up...here and there? Yeah, you're soooo specific, Remmy.

It funny how, the first time reading this through, I though it said green and gold "Cloak" but yeah "Coat" makes ALOT more sense.

Like one of those pirate, long, elegant coats, amiright?

HHAHAHAHHA Yes the ending is just THAT funny

:D " .You"
CC333 chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Hahah funny morning start :P

This makes me wonder if anyone has provided Cinder with any essentials...you know like new clothes, deoderant, freaking womanly products... hmmm

Maybe helps have to go somewhere to pick those things up? Explain

Lol nice catch Green. But I would've died from an over exposure to fluffiness if he had grabbed her by her waist instead of her arm :3 I supose that would be uncalled for though :(

Love how he has mountains of paperwork aannndd he is the mail person, poor Green

oooh lala getting thrown forcfully against a wall? So he likes THAT kind of stuff, huh? *wink wink*

Omg im so retarded

hmmm interesting (and almost sexy)endimg

Good (descriptive) chappie you've got here :D
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Wow, interesting dialouge pieces here. At first, when I read how Cinder had just walkd up into Green;s office, I thought maybe Thomas was still in there and that an awkward moment would ensue, but alas, no.

Speaking of Thomas, the boy has guts. Wow, insubordination much, sir? Green should've just used his rank angainst him there, but whatever. Maybe he actuall felt like talking it out, unlike the Commander.

Now, what's this Division 3 all about? Probably something super easy...and boring, seeing as its below freaking office work and all.

What? If someone told me mot to speak to Remone, I would've beat they azz, liuetenant or not. I find it actually kinda weird that Green is so mean to Cinder, laying down the law and what not, and then suddenly inviting her to help with hid delivery duties.

Onwards to chappie 10 :D