Reviews for Second Wind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Great start! Watching this space.
CC333 chapter 68 . 8/29/2012
Im soooooo confused! Great chappie, but why did Thomas have to act all mysterious? D: I'll kill that fool

Anyway, good work. Still in slight shock about the whole loosing an arm thing... really makes your character unique now :)
CC333 chapter 67 . 7/15/2012
Oh my gosh! This is so much to have to swallow! And a prostetic? Geez, sometimes, I forget that this is taking place in modern times. Hopefully the new arm is more advanced...at least by a little bit. Im excited to read abotu what will happen next! ...especially her next enounter with Thomas :)
Guest chapter 67 . 7/15/2012
Glad to see more. We finally find out!
NicoleBolas chapter 66 . 7/6/2012
Enjoying it so far!

Why is this marked as complete? I want more!
Red Apple chapter 65 . 4/25/2012
Gah, so much suspense! Can’t wait to find out what happens next!

Just a thing: the story is marked as being "complete". It would be a shame if somebody thought the story was over when it actually isn't! Especially since this piece of text is, in my opinion, brilliant.

Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 62 . 3/31/2012
Wow, ha. Darn you, Cinder! I really want to hear the answer Thomas would have given, but thats quite alright. It just we'll all have to be patient, huh? ;)

Thanks for the update!
Chaotic Beetroot chapter 60 . 3/26/2012
I greatly enjoyed reading this story and I do hope that you'll continue with it sometime soon!

Ludovic
Chaotic Beetroot chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really, really, really liked this small part of a story and I would definitely like to read more. You describe another world which I find highly captivating and interesting. Your descriptions could maybe go a bit deeper (I do like my detailed descriptions), but overall, it's a nice solid piece of text!

I do hope that you'll update soon!

Ludovic
CC333 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
Good chappie (like always)

It seems like Amy is going to turn out to be one of those "organize everything to death" kind of people. That's alright, I love them :3

I would've laughed if you had mentioned the floor boards and how they creaked again. Not sure why...it just would be funny to hear what Cinder thought.

YAY Remone showed up...here and there? Yeah, you're soooo specific, Remmy.

It funny how, the first time reading this through, I though it said green and gold "Cloak" but yeah "Coat" makes ALOT more sense.

Like one of those pirate, long, elegant coats, amiright?

HHAHAHAHHA Yes the ending is just THAT funny

:D " .You"
CC333 chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Hahah funny morning start :P

This makes me wonder if anyone has provided Cinder with any essentials...you know like new clothes, deoderant, freaking womanly products... hmmm

Maybe helps have to go somewhere to pick those things up? Explain

Lol nice catch Green. But I would've died from an over exposure to fluffiness if he had grabbed her by her waist instead of her arm :3 I supose that would be uncalled for though :(

Love how he has mountains of paperwork aannndd he is the mail person, poor Green

oooh lala getting thrown forcfully against a wall? So he likes THAT kind of stuff, huh? *wink wink*

Omg im so retarded

hmmm interesting (and almost sexy)endimg

Good (descriptive) chappie you've got here :D
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Wow, interesting dialouge pieces here. At first, when I read how Cinder had just walkd up into Green;s office, I thought maybe Thomas was still in there and that an awkward moment would ensue, but alas, no.

Speaking of Thomas, the boy has guts. Wow, insubordination much, sir? Green should've just used his rank angainst him there, but whatever. Maybe he actuall felt like talking it out, unlike the Commander.

Now, what's this Division 3 all about? Probably something super easy...and boring, seeing as its below freaking office work and all.

What? If someone told me mot to speak to Remone, I would've beat they azz, liuetenant or not. I find it actually kinda weird that Green is so mean to Cinder, laying down the law and what not, and then suddenly inviting her to help with hid delivery duties.

Onwards to chappie 10 :D
CC333 chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Another great, almost transition-like hcappie! Though it was Remone-less... hmm well I guess I'll just have to get used to not seeing more of him (he doesn't seem like he'll be plaing a large role in this story anyway).

Nice description you've got there for Am! She sounds like decent-friend material to me, so I hope Cinder finds her to good liking as well. Lol at the grouchy Thomas and the bunk nbeds comment. Sorry...I'm obessed, aren't I? :D

Well isn't this just one big maze. You gotta find Colony to find Green. Well at least Colony seems to be a nice guy, in the friendly doc kinda way. Glad to know we have at least two sane males on this ship. Him and Remone hahahaha

Onwards to chappie...what is it...oh yeah 9!
CC333 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
ooooh Thomas :P

At first, at the mention of those steps, I thought this may have been a cruise ship. I guess not :D

I still love Thomas and his musing of burning up Cinder. Oh Thomas.

The way you write out Cinder's thoughts makes me feel very attached to the girl. She is definitley not a Mary Sue and I can imagine her being rambuncious and different. It's a good thing she at least has one friend on the ship so far. Ahhh Remone. *rolls are to make it sound Spanish-like* *winkedy wink wink*
CC333 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Hmmm so THATS what the Star Peace and Reruns are...

Wow, the Second Wind has a surplus of sarcastic, demeanoring men. Like Thomas for example (who I may just love the most out of all the others so far).

So, shove the new girl in a dangerous unit? Sounds like a plan! :D

On wards to chappie seven!

(oooh I like Cinder. Reminds me of Cinderella)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »