Reviews for Hunted
DewleafWolf chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Excellent writing. I can't detect any spelling or grammar errors, though it seemed there were a few typos, such as "all f our heads bobbin in agreement". That's mainly it.

I love the story and the realism of both the human and wolf nature. The hunting and living habits of the characters in wolf form are accurate; most werewolf/shape-shifter stories have incorrect facts on the wolf's side, but you are spot-on! (Makes me rethink the habits of the wolves in my story, actually!)

The human side of them shows constantly, however, in the use of technology and teenager lingo. I love the plot; I can't wait to see what's got Layla. I'm thinking a person who can shift into a bear, considering they swam, yet left bear-like prints. That's just my guess.

Sorry for the incredibly long review, I tend to do that. XD Nice story, I'll be keeping up with it 'till the end! :)
Adrius Sym chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This is well written, the language is as natural as the last one. The one odd man out is that part that says "We are all shape shifters". That sounded a bit glued on. As though it was put on later for no real reason.

Other than that this might fit better as part of the first chapter, since so little happens.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Adrius Sym chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is pretty good, the language is natural and it flows well.

At the end though the word prey sounds a bit off. It doesn't fit with the rest of the language. Maybe a word that is akin to "meat" would have worked better.

Other than that, I intend to read the next chapter.
DewleafWolf chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Good chapter! I love how you explain their shifting, it's good and very detailed. I love the story so far.
laurenn585 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
HI 3 i like this one. I want to change. could i be a shape shifter 2? :) i like issac ;) hahahhaha he sounds cute. ok um tell me when u write more cause i have a feeling ill be addicted to your book!
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
YAY! I stil love it! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Hehe I like it. That fits his personality perfectly. You should mention that Layla's Asian. The entire pack is white.
Unpredictable Convictions chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
it's good. mainly because i helped write it XD kidding. Just update quickly. Now that you've published, you can't stop writing. MWAHAHAHAHA. It's really good. you may want to fix the typo though.

KEEP UPDATING!
DewleafWolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like this! I really love wolf stories, but I have a question; are these wolves or werewolves? You describe them as wolves, but the protagonist has a full name and age in years, it looks like. Great chapter nonetheless! I have a wolf series, Reign of the Wolves. The first book is Dawn of the Pack. Back to your story; I really like it. You're descriptive, literal and highly skilled. Good job, I'll be keeping up with this story!
S.H.I.E.L.D.agent1415 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
MY CHARACTER IS EPIC! umight want to revise though...