Reviews for Keegan's Nine Biggest Failures
Twitch1995 chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
the 1st few chapters, i thought it was funny, but that last one was kind of sweet. all in all, i liked it alot :]
jessicas favorite stories chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
im not sure if keegan is lucky or unlucky lmao
Reeciez chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I think I'm adding way too many to my favorites now but it just can't be helped! I'm simply a sap for sad romances! ,
Tigeress33565 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
XD When I say Jake, I immediatly though that Devin and Jake knew each other...how fun would it be if Jake and he had been Neighbors? ;D And now I imagine Jake as the one about to kill Keegan...apparently he gets pissed when people through cans at him...
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
This was really good! It was so sad but also very sweet by the end. Greta job! :D
S.H. Marr chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
That was cute...in a really angsty way.

I'd like more detail of certain parts. The people who helped Devin and Keegan off the bridge seemed random, and I don't even know who they are.

I don't want to say it was "fun", but...I liked it.

S
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
This was very good. After a while it felt like Keegan was trying to kill himself more out of habit than because he actually wanted to, which was really interesting. I would, however, have liked to see what Devin said to Keegan after the locked in the garage, cause for the most part he seemed angry and disappointed on the others. That one he just seemed pissed. I also would like to know the backstory with the thugs... I understand that Devin likely grew up in the "wrong part of town." However, I'd like to know what his involvement with those thugs was...

Great writing as always. (Do you know how hard it is to get me to add an author to my favorites, let alone my alerts? I'm very picky...)

Kiyoshi'sGirl64