Reviews for Reign of the Wolves: Dawn of the Pack
Susie of Anna chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
Awesome chapter! "'Oh, she's so pretty!'" That made me laugh. Especially the way I thought of him saying that. And then "Shut it, Kale."
Great writing! I hope you update soon :)
Susie of Anna chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
This is a very good story! It's rare to find such an interesting and well-written story of wolves on this site. Your description is wonderful and your writing is flawless! I can't wait to read another chapter.
Monocle Chick chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I read the first chapter of this story...I liked it! I found two mistakes on the last page of Chapter One though. You forgot to press the return button between paragraph 42 and 43. You also added an extra 'l' in 'traveled' in the last sentence of paragraph 44. I hope this helps! :) Other than the two mistakes I spotted, I thought this was very well written! I could clearly picture what was happening in my head. :D
If Dreams Came True chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
This story is coming along nicely. I love the plot so far and I can't wait to find out what Kale does next.
Just South of Sanity chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
Once again, your story is very good, with a nice plot. At one point while I was reading, I forgot the story is on FictionPress, not published in an actual book! Great job. I love how the story is coming along, and I look forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
Just South of Sanity chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
You probably don't recognize me, but I used to be known as Elise755, the author of the wolf story you reviewed several months ago (now called Hunted). It's about time I paid you back! Anyway, I really like this so far. It seems to be going in a good direction, and it is very well-written.

There is just one thing I wanted to point out. In the 14th paragraph of this chapter, you said that Ceka's cubs were hiding behind their mother's "snowy black legs." I'm not really sure if this is what you meant; how can something me snowy and black at the same time?

Other than that, though, this is a rally great piece and I will continue reading.
If Dreams Came True chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
This was really good! I love this story so far and I can't wait to read more.
If Dreams Came True chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
This was amazing, as always. I love this story and the whole mood I get from it. It's like I'm right there in the story. Can't wait to read more.
Einsamkeit chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
This is an interesting story. I'd love to see where it goes. Although there are a few grammar mistakes, you've written this very well. You certainly have a way with words. I'll be subscribing to author and story alert. Keep up the good work!
If Dreams Came True chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Wow, this was a perfect start to your story. I hope you finish it soon. I love your way of writing and your creativity.