Reviews for take back the night : kill the desperate memory
LiesBehindBlackPaintedEyes chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
If I said that I know what you've been through I'd be lying. If I said that I knew the pain your going through, I'd be lying. But I do know the fear that comes with a complete loss of control. And I figure that what you went through was the ultimate loss of control. I can also understand the shame that comes afterwards. Like it's my fault because I couldnt fight hard enough to get back that control. At least, that's how it feels for me.

And I'm not going to spew any bullshit about other people going through worse or not making it out alive. I kinda figure you'd be finding it hard to feel sympathy for people who got killed since you're just as dead inside as their bodies.

But I hope something or someone can save you. I hope that your scars give you enough comfort to carry on, to fight even when you can't be bothered with it anymore.

Please reply to this. I kinda want to see if you're okay, or as okay as you can be.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hello, love. 3

thi my heart-all for you, dear. please remember that you are worth so much more than awful boys and scars will tell you. there is One who bled for you because He loves you so dearly. His love is present and perfect, even though we are not, nor could we ever be.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i'm so sorry you had to go through this, dearest.. i missed ya