Reviews for Fire
Tina95 chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
I like how this chapter ended. A bit of an optimistic note, so different from the beginning.

Hmmmm... More mysteries about her mother. And the whole Molly thing... I'm really excited to see what happens next! :)
Tina95 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
This story is absolutely amazing. I could hardly tear myself away to go to bed last night when I started and now that I finished what has been posted so far, I find myself loving every minute of it. I can't wait to read more!
artmagus chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
i'm wondering if tally is always like this...
artmagus chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
it's really getting more and more interesting! i like shey she has an intriguing personality!
artmagus chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
so far it really is interesting...
musicalfishieXD chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Cliffie... Sorry haven't been reviewing lately, kinda sleepy, been busy...trying to keep up, but definitely a fav story.
SofieAnn chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
I need, not want, need you to update soon! I have a feeling about what is going to happen but I need to know if I am right! I need to know what happens! I am on the edge of my figurative seat waiting for the next chapter!
Mel chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
My favorite author! :)
SofieAnn chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I love your Seasons stories and this one equally as well written! I am so excited to learn more about all of their "specialties" and see what an excited adventure you have in store for them! you are a beautiful writer and I love reading your stories, each chapter makes me crave more, both in Earth's Fall and Gravity.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2