Reviews for Mission: Almost Impossible
KBeezy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ankther great story! I kk e how it tied in with Finally.

At first, I kept telling myself that chad is so arrogant that he should end up sad and alone. Then I realized that he was the popular kid and I thought that this is probably what popular kids think.

I think that krissa fell in live with chad because she realized how much he and Lacey ha been hanging out and got jealous. I do thi k that this is love, but that's okay... I would have much rather had lacey( the kinda shy friend who used to be in awe of his popularity) end up with chad. Besides, to me, that is a happy ending, when the friend falls in love because they go together much better than the girl of his dreams

I was wondering if the teachers correlated to people we know... Such as Francis ( I forgot her last name) and the sexist gym teacher we had in middle school?

I also loved your guys perspective!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I liked finally so I decided to read the sequel

great job on both stories. plot and characters were captivating (:

keep writing!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i love chad... he reminds me of one of my ummm... good friends:)

this was an awesome story:)
LiliaBella chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Great story! It has a good storyline to follow. Haha...pigs in a sauna! I thought that was pretty funny. I like how you're able to bring some comedy into your story.
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OHEMGEEEE I LOVED ITTTT UPDATE SOOON EVEN THOUGH IT’S A ONESHOTTTTTT!

bleheheh. Just kidding :)))))

so I’ve already read this whole thing(because I first read then review) and I must say I quite enjoyed this. It PIQUED MY INTERESTED. Heheheheh, mark cameo huh?)

so hello chad. My favorite, mysterious character from finally.

Ah, I see a first person present tense story here. Those are hard to write, but you did pretty well. i’ll try to point out the few mistakes I saw as we move along.

Firstly, KRISSA STILL ISNT OVER JULIAN. I guess you can forget my remark about how Krissa was unrealistically claiming that she might fall in love with Chad after all in the last story- I guess I kind of misunderstood or something (much like you misunderstood K&K going to China BAHAHA). But yeah maybe you could make it a little more clear in Finally then just for stupid people like meee :)

CHAD. It’s Julian and GEL. Not EVANGELINE. GEELLLLLLL.

I think [See, Krissa, Julian, and Evangeline had been best friends since forever. However, Krissa had fallen in love with Julian. Unfortunately, Julian was in love with Evangeline. And later, Evangeline came to realize that she loved him back.] that paragraph was worded a bit weird. It kind of sounded as if you were giving a synopsis of a plot (which you kind of are) but I think you could word it differently. Also the “had been” and the “had fallen” don’t fit into the present tense, I think. Plus, isn’t Krissa supposedly still in love with Creeper guy?

IT’S GEL. NOT EVANGELINE. Chad’s sweet. I like him. He cares about Krissa, aww :DDD

Hahah, nice closure to the first part. I like.

GEL. I’M GOING TO SAY IT EVERYTIME, CHAD. IT’S GEL!

I really enjoyed this sentence. [Well, I can’t speak for Krissa, but knowing how pigheaded and proud she is…] HEEHE. PIGHEADED.

Wtf is wrong with that teacher. Two freaking chapters? 40 PAGES! I’d die. It sounds like my old bio teacher who was old and had no idea what he was doing and he told us (A DAY BEFORE) that we had a test on 100 pages. We were like WHAT. And then he changed it. Eheheh. Wow. Look at me. Going off on another topic. ANYWAY.

Yes, dear Chad. You are a genius. I liked his speech toward Krissa. GET A MOVE ON THERE’S A COOL (AND NOT CREEPER) MAN AFTER YOU KRISSA. GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.

Sneaking in some precalc in your story huh? ;) Hailey Rose. I find it funny because my ff name was Hayley and you know my real name. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway. Coincidence, eh? Ty’s funny. You should write his story. Aw, here’s Lacey Dawn! She’s a cutiepie. I can already tell by her name. I find it hilarious that Chad doesn’t know he’s popular. Especially since you were all going “CHAD! HE’S SO POPULAR” in Finally so it’s cool to see what Chad thinks. Or is oblivious to.

[… into the hideous orange T-shirt and the electric blue shorts is the PE uniform] First, I laughed at the colors described. Really loudly. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Like that. Nice choice of colors! But second, that’s not a sentence. Read it over again :) Also, what was the point of the basketball game? Lol, it was a nice scene and everything (I especially liked the part where he made the basket and was all “YESSSSSSS!” [Oh chad. You make me laugh.]) but I didn’t really see a point to it. Maybe you were giving the readers a break from the drama? Hmmm

After the little break thing (where it starts with “It’s been a month since then and we’ve only gotten closer) I think you should mention Krissa’s name. got a little confused when you mentioned krissa and then lacey. So yeah.

BUT YAY. KRISSA’S JEALOUS OF SOMEONE OTHER THAN CREEPER BOY AND GEL! WOOHOO GO CHADDDDDDD! (I’m like a freaking fangirl right here. Thanks for making me be in love with Chad.)

Kudos to the name Finn. I love that name :)

["Dude." His voice is disbelieving. "You're popular. Get over it."] HAHA. Still finding it funny how Chad doesn’t know he’s popular!

Aw, Chad. KRISSA WHY DID YOU LIE. BAD, BAD KRISSA. BAAAAAD GIRL. NO TREAT FOR YOU.

I think I’m high.

I think you should also write a story about lacey. I really like her! Much better than Creeper boy/gel, lol. The characters in this sequel are much more likable. GOOD JOB!

[“God, Chad, are you stupid?” Cara laments.] hhahahahaha, I also liked their recommendations! “Hug her! Kiss her! Sweep her off her feet! Literally!” etc. velly niceee. AW “Not ever.”

Okay, first of all Chad, you are becoming slightly creeperish to me. Is Krissa really the only thing on your mind? Especially when you go to school? See, I’d be too tired to even like think properly but YOU think about KRISSA as you enter school! (Sorry I started talking to your characters. Bahah.)

I like his blunt confession! AND AW, I REALLY DO LIKE CHAD & KRISSA’S UNDYING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER BETTER THAN CREEPER BOY/GEL’S. YAAAAAAAY

I also like Chad and his constant “am I dead!”s and I love his “I can die happy now.” Hahah death references. Oh Chaddypoo.

I really liked the ending! :D

Great job, mon bro! So proud of you! 33333

Now get online.

PS: I have freaking 4888 characters left. How craxy is this review!
Lynn Blake chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You are my absolute favorite. xD
shylady chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
First story I've read in this site and I'm practically enjoying it! _ While I was reading, I didn't even realize it was a girl writing this one - I honestly thought it was boy. Shocking, really!

It's a cute and beautiful love story.
8U88LY chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like this story. Keep on writing :)
I Love The Siege chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
AWESOME...LOVED IT!

It was very funny and VERY SWEET! Aww...don't worry its very hard to write from a guys perspective...Beautiful!