Reviews for Lady Death Series
shadow of my love chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
hey mama! its mira ur story is truely an amazing twist of horror. i love story 4. u turned my nightmare into something beautiful and i love that! there is also a silver lining...hope. which you have given to me and the rest of your lovely children (friends not actually children) for as long as i can remember!
shadow of my love chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
ooooops i mean story 4...you get it though! mira
shadow of my love chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
hey smexy! its ur pwetty mira here! i love that u put this on here and made my nightmare into something purely different and beautiful! you are truely a amazing friend and i love u more than life! look i made an account now! i love how u twisted this into a story of horror but with a silver lining...hope! like u have given me hope several times! the other stories are purley fantastic and inspiring! love mira
Miaicegirl chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
All of them are just simply sad. It must be heart wrecking wen u see everything u want before u, yet u are pulled away from it in a blink of an eye. It must be agonizingly painful...
MakenshiCrona chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
The almost spititual feel in this one was great, even though I was a little confused as to what was going on -;

Maybe I'm just too stupid.

I can't wait for another update :D
MakenshiCrona chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
A little confusing, but I started to understand it as it went on. I liked the sense of choosing "fate" in this chapter, it makes it a lot more interesting if the girl is able to CHOOSE to accomplish or fail her "mission".

X3
MakenshiCrona chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
This chapter was really nice, it was very calming and the imagery inside my mind was nice -
MakenshiCrona chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
I think this is the chapter I like the best as of yet *-*
Miaicegirl chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Your stories are so tragic and sad! And now I am curious with Lady Death's intentions I mean... what does she want to accomplish? I'm curious...
Miaicegirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
I'm kind of curious as to why you got this idea?

Lady Death... It's really interesting. Have you made it up completely or have you read some sort of legend? It's really interesting. I hope u can give out more descriptions of how lady death is like though.
Miaicegirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
It's really detailed and I enjoyed it. I felt really sorry for the main character though... I sort of wondering why she had to overcome such things.
MakenshiCrona chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Gosh, I love these type crazy character :)

I really like your story~

But sadly, I'm going to be away for a week, so I won't be able to review on your chapters and updates ;_; *weeps in sorrow*

BUT! When I get back I'll definitely review like the loyal fan I am!

*salutes you*
MakenshiCrona chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
So... philosophical (I totally did not even spell that right).
The Servant of the Moon chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
This, i can actually see happening to someone. extreamly real, i love it
LovelyKittyKat chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
GUESSSSSSS WHOOOO! Yep that's right it's LovelyKittyKat! I love these short storiessssss! They are so dark and twisted...I love it! 3

Your not-so-secretive Fan,