Reviews for Shot to Hell
S.H. Marr chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
My brain has healed since last chapter. Yay!

Can't say much else except that I'm looking forward to the next bit.
Kip chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
YAYZ, update! :D I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but that's nothing unusual. ;) Looking forward to the pretty, blue skies, something's bound to happen when they're involved. ;) Because the current plot twist just wasn't enough. _" I think you're doing a great job so far, though, I'm enjoying both the dialogue and the rest. So keep it up, and I'll be here when the next chapter is done. ;)
S.H. Marr chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
If anyone is offended by a fictional world you invented, they have serious problems.

Anyway. Sky seems like fun. Honestly, I'm looking forward to finding out what he's doing as a spirit guide and why. Also...Trent committed suicide? Hmmm...

Questions that I presume will be answered later.

~S
no-ones-puppet chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Ahaha! Totally thrown for a loop there! Here's our poor little Trent finally starting to except that he is dead, and I'm guessing here, but I'm pretty sure Skylar had something to do with placing his consciousness into a body with a wife and kids... That has got to be scary for someone that is most likely still stuck in the i-have-no-responsibilities-cause-I'm-only-barely-of-age stage of life... I swear for purgatory, this place that Trent got shipped to sure seems a lot like hell. Lol. Oh and yay update! :)
Jeanette V chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I usually leave a review for every chapter, but I couldn't stop reading! I've always been fascinated with life after death, and I like that you add a touch of humor to it. I like every character so far, and I do hope Lizzie comes back. The ending of this chapter made me go WTF? And then kind of laugh... XD.

This is easily among my top favorite FP stories now!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

:D
Leech Jar chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Okay, so I am a bad bad person for not reviewing until now, but oh well.

I like your story a lot, and the whole life after death thing is kind of fascinating to me. The things you came up with while creating your world are kind of amazing, because I know I could never think of all that.

I like that Trent is missing an ear, and that he had to wait in line for a few years and it didn't get magically shortened or made special for him alone somehow. Not that I think suicide is good or anything, but the fact that he apparently splattered his brain on a wall is kind of cool too.

I like Lizzie as well, especially when she pulled out a gun an threatened to turn him into a cockroach. She's this badass smoker lezbo chick with shotholes in her chest and totally lovable.

I like Sky too, maybe partly because of his name. Skylar, Skylar, Skylar. Ahh, how pretty. Even before you said it, I was imagining him as a sort of Cobain, especially the hair. Besides, there's something about a tall, lanky guy in only his boxers and one sock that puts a silly grin on my face. The bad humor is likable as well, maybe because it's bad.

Not too much religion sounds good to me. I'm a raised-Catholic-but-gone-atheist kind of girl myself, only I have very limited tolerance for religion and could go on about what terrible thing it is for a while. I'll take your word for it, though, and won't give up on this story just because of something like that.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, update.

~Leech Jar
zoo-bie chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Really excited about this! Fascinating subject, and me being the morbid bitch that I am, I'm absolutely delighted. Great job! :)
plumblossom chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
So . . . it's going to be a big problem for Trent that he doesn't know what his worst crimes were and what his punishment is to be?
no-ones-puppet chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Is it bad of me to think that skylar is going to be an asshole? At least towards Trent in the beginning. I mean, I know he's gonna end up having some THING with Trent, it's in the summary for pete's sake but so far he seems like an ass! Here's poor Trent having a hard time adjusting to being dead, not even knowing if he can masturbate properly, and this guy has to come along and make it all even more confusing! I feel bad for him... In that haha-let-me-laugh-at-your-pain-but-feel-like-a-prick-afterwards kind of way. Lol. I'm super curious about the baseball bat incident now though... And weather or not Skylar will ever get clothes. Lol. Because if not, I can't blame Trent for starting to feel something for the half naked man he'll probably be spending all his time with. Lol.
plumblossom chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is promising! Its tone is interesting. I'm curious about Trent - his "sins and transgressions," and the reasons he "wanted nothing," but it feels like the journey will be the most interesting part.
no-ones-puppet chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Aww! This seems so interesting. Reminds me of a show i used to watch called dead like me. But they didn't stay with their charges after they'd died. Just made their death a little easier and then sent them on their way. Should be cool to see what happens behind the scenes of death. :) Oh yeah, loved the fact that you changes the river of woe to a subway system. Lol. Bet the ferryman is pissed to be out of a job though.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2