Reviews for Work it out Genius
allancaldera chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I really love this how they work together this story is sexy but at the same time very sweet.
13thBlackPrince chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
well, wow...

I am really tempted to cuss but i'll leave that unsaid...

surely reading something this... hot is dangerous to do in an early morning... with my roommate beside me...

god... I have to learn from you...

anyway...

There were times that you switch point of views, but no one's perfect, I won't even be surprised if this review had multiple erors..

I've read quite a number of your works and for one thing, it would be easier to read if you were to use comprehensive words more often. Don't get me wrong, using complicated words would be useful but mashing them all in a single sentence sent my brain going all error on me and I just resort to giving up on deciphering what the character implies. Dictionary isn't my best friend either.

But admittedly, you're an amazing writer. I'll be looking forward to your succeeding works.
EtherealBlue chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I like these 2. They are funny,sweet & hot, a good combination I would say. I like the style too, it's easy to read, clear & we get both POV, which is always a bonus. If you are ever inspired to write some more about them, I would love to read it!
Random chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
CBD not downtown... I need to check now... yeah you being an australian or not is distracting me from hot hot man sex
Random chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Are you an Aussie? Uni... hmm I'll check your profile after I read a few more awesome chapters
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
The first chapter worked really well. This one feels very off-kilter by comparison, but mostly because you keep switching between third person and first person. The original switch, when it went from third person, Kristian's perspective, to first person Kristian's perspective in the form of a memory, that was alright - a little strange, but understandable enough - but later, you switch between first and third in the middle of the prose as it goes along. (And, when you switch from third to first, you also switch tenses, from past to present.)

This has probably been mentioned in the reviews already; I didn't check, but I figured I would point it out just in case, since you're a talented writer and it seemed like an odd, but fairly major mistake to make. Pick one tense and one perspective and stick with it, unless you have a very specific change in the flow of the story (as the insertion of a dream or a memory) that you want to emphasize by switching up the presentation of the story (such as changing the tense).
PockyHotty chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Your writing style is perfect. It has a great flow to it and has very descriptive words. You use sentence length variety a wee bit too much though. I can tell it's on purpose as they were executed perfectly, but I would like to see them around longer sentences. Other than that, awesome story. Your characters are great and very unique :)
Cheondoong chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
So I'm done reading this and was wondering why you're so good with your description of science-y things (science-y; very intelligent, I know), looked into your profile and hey!

Great job, man.
Cheondoong chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful. I love this.
Persephone95 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Yay! Ok so i read this story a while a go and i absolutely loved it, but i forgot its name and author, so imagine my delight when i start reading and it was sooo familiar. This is one of my all time favorites and most memorable stories in fictionpress, thanks!
Russle chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Hah! This brings a new meaning to fucking ones self! XD

Great work. :3
NightDayEndBegin chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I really like what I see so far. You are a good author and with a little work, you could be great. But-Concrit coming, no offense intended-there was one issue. If you break during dialoug you need to use a comma.

For example, instead of this: "Couldn't sleep" I answer. It should be: "Couldn't sleep," I answer.

Other than that, this first chapter was a really nice read.

Keep writing.
no-ones-puppet chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Oh wow! Hot hot hot! That was a rather titillating last chapter. Lol. It was a great little story though. I loved that they were just so compatible though. Maybe that's what got me the most... Something about them... You could tell it was an attraction greater than just the physical sense. Hope to see more of them eventually though. You said you weren't sure if you would, but I hope you do! :)
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
This was hilarious! I freakin' loved Galen.
DawnSister chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Enjoyed reading this, it was fun. You're right there was filth,fun filth but it makes a big difference when you can relate to the characters. Galen and Kristian are two characters that you have obviously thought about a lot and that makes them real and the situations they are in are, in turn real too, even though most of those situations involved a bed and some sort of sex toy. I can believe that they had a relationship outside of the bedroom too. They obviously cared about each other deeply and had a history.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »