Reviews for The Headstand
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/19
I really enjoyed reading this - thanks for writing it!
Pandora's Mirage chapter 1 . 3/4
Gah 3 that was so sweet.
I love the way the characters interacted with each other and their dynamics. Both of them had uniquely different voices with an undertone that was a mixture of sweetness and strength and combined with a nice setting, this story is definitely going under my favorites list.
Thanks for Luke and Bella, I was having a crappy day, they put a smile on my face.
Cheers.
mandy96 chapter 1 . 1/8
Argh this made me cry haha I'm emotional xP This was such a beautifully written plot, shows how people can be broken and how others can be that little light to the people they love. The build up to romance was based on a cemented friendship 3 You're a talented writer! Keep writing :)
neeavila chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is really sweet and fascinating. And the length of the story was just right - perfect even. Thank you for sharing your story with us :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
wow so many TEARSSS good one heart felt one :)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was so adorable! I mean, yeah, I totally cried for a good minute or so at the beginning, but they are such adorable little kids and then adorable teenagers. They are truly fantastic.

I love seeing these types of relationships because they're genuine. They truly love each other and they're there for each other. They understand each other. The point is: they're perfect. I love them; I love this story :D
moonlitmidnight chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was beautiful *tear*. I loved how it had just the perfect balance of drama, romance, and joy. I really liked it!
pedestrian chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Strong topics but bravo, the story came out brilliantly.
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So unbelievably sweet! Lately I've had an obsession with the best friends falling in love story line, and this adorable one-shot completely satisfied the fix. I love your writing style too. This one-shot is well written and flows beautifully. Amazing
charminglyxquirky chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh my gosh, one of the best one shots I've read. A brilliant story to read, so sweet!
Latinoprincess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful story, I was so sad when Wyatt beat Luke to Isabella

-Latinoprincess
Preposterous chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Such a cute oneshot!
ChaseTheSunset chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Woohoo, finally another one shot from you. You're a very talented writer and your words are very meaningful (although they may be cheesy)

I really enjoyed this one shot, especially the ending when it says "the world was the right way up again" or somethinf like that, it made all the pieces fit together, and it was a beautiful way to end this story.

However, I would like to critisise on one thing, and that would be to add more description, it helps to make things come to life in our minds.

Other than that, the story is still amazing and I think you did a brilliant job :D.
Locket-2-my-Heart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Pulled my heart strings :'). That story was so cute, thank you for writing again!
KarmaC chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
So fantastic. You constantly impress!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »