Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
macy8 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
great
Edna-Mode413 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I tried... I really tried but the main character is too whiny. I just can't bring myself to read another one of her rants and deal with her "poor me, the world hates me" attitude.
Lalaith chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
'...Leviathan and Behemoth are named after demons in the Hebrew Bible? Leviathan is one of the seven princes of Hell in the Book of Job...' Whoa, your information is totally wrong there. Leviathan and Behemoth are dragons, i.e. dinosaurs. They have nothing to do with demons or hell. No offense, your story's great. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.
Qorest chapter 37 . 6/11/2013
Wow u included everyone for dedications! Thanks! I enjoyed reading this story. I'm grateful that u updated it so soon :)
Btw, are those mythology mentioned true?
blonski chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Only on the first chapter and I am extremely excited about this story xD 1) I love the name Charley for a girl. Always. 2) Everything about her personality makes me very happy and I can't wait to get to know her more. And now I shall read on!
Butterflyzz chapter 37 . 5/22/2013
I'm gonna blame finals for not being able to read this as soon as it was updated! I can't believe it's done, it was such a fun read and the characters were all special and unique in their own way I loved it. I think I've said this already... A lot but please tell me there's more stories in the future! Anyways this story is one of my favorites by far and I'm not just saying that I like to be honest in my reviews. Amazing work!
AMessofPickles chapter 36 . 5/14/2013
So lately, I've been pretty dang terrible with reviews! XD Sooo sorry about that. You just updated too quickly for me to handle haha.

Anyways this was a fantastic end to the story. I thought you tied up all the loose ends really well and really expressed the changes that Charlie went through as a character. I also loved how Macon was a part of that as well :)

Not to mention I'm way proud of you for getting through 36 chapters! Well done! This story was amazing and I was so thankful to be a part of it from early on! You wrote everything so beautifully and your writing just got better and better with every update. Also you managed to progress Macon and Charlie's relationship realistically and nicely. I think I enjoyed that the most. :)

Good luck with all of your future writing endeavors! This was a wonderful ending to a fantastic story. :D
foreternity chapter 36 . 5/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

BUT IT WAS SUPER FANTASTICLY AMAZINGLYYYY GOOD. :) hope you'll continue to write more and more stories; they're absolutely amazing and u should definitely continue to share your writing talent with the world ;)
surrendertomusic chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER UGHHHH.
I'm really hoping and praying you do one on Evan, because I really can't let go of these characters yet. I hope what you mentioned about him was a bit of foreshadowing!
Anyways, it's been great fun reading this. Til next time, I guess :) 3
starlight91 chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
AWWW :( Can't believe it's over! It has been a fun and adventurous ride with Charley :) And I'm glad she finally figured out that a photographic memory and an insanely high IQ are not bad things. It's been frustrating to see her hide it while I'm sitting here wishing I had those great qualities! Haha, but it's a good thing Macon never gave up on her. They're just right for each other :) I'll miss these characters. This story gave me a good laugh when I needed it and is definitely worth a revisit in the future!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
Why don't u make a story about Evan?
FairyTaleDreams chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
I have yet to read your first story but LOVED Charley and Macon. Wish there was some kind of epilogue though :) reaffirmation of the fact they stay together even when he leaves. Other than that - Great story!
GreenstoneRie chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
Awww a dedication. Thanks :)
PLEASE LET IT BE THE MUSIC ONE!
mylittleprincess chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
great story! and I love all the characters:)
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
This was great. Man, i want a Macon too! :P
anyways, I'm guessing the next one is about evan?
am i right? :D