Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
LaDawn chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
I realllly loveee this story...Please oh please write more! Can't wait to Charley and Macon finally get to together!1 :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
I'm sooooo happy you finnaly updated! how far ahead are you? Please update soon don't keep us waiting. I loved the chapter mostly Macon he's such a sweetheart and i can't stand Zeke he's a total ass...
pisces113 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Was I the only one who got excited when I saw how long this chapter was? Anyway, I am glad you posted. I am so in love with this story; each chapter you post I fall even more in love with it. Great job and I can't wait for more! Please post soon!
eveningwriter0703 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Ohmygods that was a great chapter as usual but aw Macon is so sweet! And prepare yourself for the ending of The Mark of Athena because it's just heartwrenching. And you're a Mortal Instruments fan too? Have you read the Infernal devices as well?
Lizzie'sFanFictions chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! They need to kiss though:) It's the best story EVER!
theironchef96 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
kavi chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
dis is an awssuumm story and you are an exceptionally amazing and talented writer...the original and the sequel both are mindblowing...:-)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
mylittleprincess chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
can't wait for next chapter.
MissColly chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
Thanks for updating so fast. I'm seriously in awe of you for being able to finish your school work so you have time to write at home. That really does make you an amazing author. I'm really glad Charley's mum is getting sorted out, and I'm interested to see what happens when Macon, Charley and Zeke are together. Keep them chapters coming! Thanks for this one.
butterflyzz chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I love charlie's mother and her boss relationship it makes things funnier. I'm loving the fast updates! Cant wait for the next chapter
MissColly chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
You know I'm really excited about meeting his sister too. Good chappie.
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
I LUV THIS STORY! Ahhh very good chapter 2 I might add! :D keep it up can't wait till ya update! :) swaggie
foreternity chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
yay! :) awww macon and charley are so cute together. :) ooooh turkeyy. yum. and mash potatoes and corn and gravy and-okayyyy yeah thanksgiving is the besttt ;) update!
surrendertomusic chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Oh man Charley... Complaining about how dramatic your mom is all the while the whole ending proved just how dramatic you can be :P and Erin WOULD have Pom poms! Hahaha :) I'm so glad that Charley is finally starting accepting Macon.. But not too fast otherwise it wouldn't be much of a story, hahah :D
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »