Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
You are the best! Chapter 35 is definitely the best chapter. It is where Charlie solves all of her problems and embraces her true self. You did an incredible job with this story. I hope that I can one day write a book as wonderful as this one.
The Night Crawler chapter 37 . 5/7/2013
I am a happy camper... But I will need more... Soon!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I wanted to review one last time for this story :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! :D I like Erin and Tyler too but I do have to agree with you Charley was more fun to read even though the other one had soccer in it and I LOVE soccer! Lol XD

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES! :D Keep it up! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I love it. As usual. :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
I loved this chapter and it made me get butterflies it was so powerful! I love your writing but I dont want this story to end! :( Can you please make a sequel, please please please please! It's an incredible story which I will surely miss if you don't. Can't wait to read more of this story and your writing soon :)
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
foreternity chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
.GOD. AOSJDFAJDSFLKAJSDFLKAJSLKFAJLKFDSJALKDFJLKASJDLKFA JS;LKDFJALK THAT WAS SO DAMN CUTE OMFG THAT OMFG..(: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :) yaaaaaaaaay! erin and charley made up (that was a cute scene-with the crabss hehehe :D ) but macon and charley making up was the highlight of the chapter! it was perfect and you nailed it :) macon (of course ;) ) forgives charley and they all skip off into the sunsetttt! :D this chapter was amaazingg (: definitely the best chapter! :) amazing writing as usual cant wait for the epilogue! :) please pleaseeeee update sooooon! :)
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
OMG THIS HAS TO BE DEFINATELY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! ;D YAY THEY ALL MADE UP! :D

OMG 1 more chapter then it's all done...NOOOOOO I THINK IM ABOUT TO CRY LOL XD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH :)

KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! :) can't wait to read more! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
YAY! Problems all solved. :)
I love it too.
Did you make up that bit about the crabs, then?
I love it.
-Cam
The Night Crawler chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
PERFECTTTTTTT! OH MY GAHD, I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE TO TEARS! AHHHH!
mylittleprincess chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
AMAZING!
horselover145 chapter 34 . 5/6/2013
This story is absoultely awesome. Please update soon
surrendertomusic chapter 34 . 5/5/2013
I agree! I feel like it's so much easier for me to write a long, drawn out dramatic scene than a funny and happy light one :)
You're really good at comedy scenes btw! A couple chapters ago you got me rolling on the floor. LOL. :)
foreternity chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
OHMYGOD. :O. YOU JUST RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD DAY WITH YOUR AMAZING DRAMA SCENES THAT MADE ME CRY :'( LOL jks. but NOOOOOOOOOOO MACON AND CHARLEY. NONONONONO MACON IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR HERRR! :s though i get how he feels, being rejected and shoved away all the time :S but STILLL :( and zeke..oh zeke..just go away. LOL. erin and charley havent made up yettt THEYRE BIFFLESSSS :(

and LOOOl i loovee miranda and noah together, honestly theyre kinda cute even though theyre like middle age couples lOOOOOL (: but please please pleaseee update with like charley apologizing to macon and sayingg the THREE WORDS :D lOOOL please update soon! (:
D chapter 34 . 5/3/2013
Ooooh, so much suspense! You really are a great author-my emotions were definitely changing with Charley's. Macon was just amazing here, as per usual. Will he ever find out about Zeke's kiss? Please update soon so we can find out!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY DRAMATIC & totally AWESOMELY WRITTEN! I LIKED IT! No, I loved it!:D especially how Macon's so serious yet understanding & TOTALLY SWEET! ;D I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! #Charley&Macon4ever!
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »