Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
FairyTaleDreams chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
I have yet to read your first story but LOVED Charley and Macon. Wish there was some kind of epilogue though :) reaffirmation of the fact they stay together even when he leaves. Other than that - Great story!
GreenstoneRie chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
Awww a dedication. Thanks :)
PLEASE LET IT BE THE MUSIC ONE!
mylittleprincess chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
great story! and I love all the characters:)
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 37 . 5/8/2013
This was great. Man, i want a Macon too! :P
anyways, I'm guessing the next one is about evan?
am i right? :D
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
You are the best! Chapter 35 is definitely the best chapter. It is where Charlie solves all of her problems and embraces her true self. You did an incredible job with this story. I hope that I can one day write a book as wonderful as this one.
Untainted chapter 37 . 5/7/2013
I am a happy camper... But I will need more... Soon!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I wanted to review one last time for this story :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! :D I like Erin and Tyler too but I do have to agree with you Charley was more fun to read even though the other one had soccer in it and I LOVE soccer! Lol XD

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES! :D Keep it up! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I love it. As usual. :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
I loved this chapter and it made me get butterflies it was so powerful! I love your writing but I dont want this story to end! :( Can you please make a sequel, please please please please! It's an incredible story which I will surely miss if you don't. Can't wait to read more of this story and your writing soon :)
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
foreternity chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
.GOD. AOSJDFAJDSFLKAJSDFLKAJSLKFAJLKFDSJALKDFJLKASJDLKFA JS;LKDFJALK THAT WAS SO DAMN CUTE OMFG THAT OMFG..(: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :) yaaaaaaaaay! erin and charley made up (that was a cute scene-with the crabss hehehe :D ) but macon and charley making up was the highlight of the chapter! it was perfect and you nailed it :) macon (of course ;) ) forgives charley and they all skip off into the sunsetttt! :D this chapter was amaazingg (: definitely the best chapter! :) amazing writing as usual cant wait for the epilogue! :) please pleaseeeee update sooooon! :)
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
OMG THIS HAS TO BE DEFINATELY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER! ;D YAY THEY ALL MADE UP! :D

OMG 1 more chapter then it's all done...NOOOOOO I THINK IM ABOUT TO CRY LOL XD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH :)

KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB! :) can't wait to read more! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
YAY! Problems all solved. :)
I love it too.
Did you make up that bit about the crabs, then?
I love it.
-Cam
Untainted chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
PERFECTTTTTTT! OH MY GAHD, I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE TO TEARS! AHHHH!
mylittleprincess chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
AMAZING!
horselover145 chapter 34 . 5/6/2013
This story is absoultely awesome. Please update soon
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »