Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
surrendertomusic chapter 34 . 5/5/2013
I agree! I feel like it's so much easier for me to write a long, drawn out dramatic scene than a funny and happy light one :)
You're really good at comedy scenes btw! A couple chapters ago you got me rolling on the floor. LOL. :)
foreternity chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
OHMYGOD. :O. YOU JUST RUINED MY PERFECTLY GOOD DAY WITH YOUR AMAZING DRAMA SCENES THAT MADE ME CRY :'( LOL jks. but NOOOOOOOOOOO MACON AND CHARLEY. NONONONONO MACON IS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR HERRR! :s though i get how he feels, being rejected and shoved away all the time :S but STILLL :( and zeke..oh zeke..just go away. LOL. erin and charley havent made up yettt THEYRE BIFFLESSSS :(

and LOOOl i loovee miranda and noah together, honestly theyre kinda cute even though theyre like middle age couples lOOOOOL (: but please please pleaseee update with like charley apologizing to macon and sayingg the THREE WORDS :D lOOOL please update soon! (:
D chapter 34 . 5/3/2013
Ooooh, so much suspense! You really are a great author-my emotions were definitely changing with Charley's. Macon was just amazing here, as per usual. Will he ever find out about Zeke's kiss? Please update soon so we can find out!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY DRAMATIC & totally AWESOMELY WRITTEN! I LIKED IT! No, I loved it!:D especially how Macon's so serious yet understanding & TOTALLY SWEET! ;D I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! #Charley&Macon4ever!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
I relate completely.
Why do we never learn?
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
The Night Crawler chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
OOOhhhhhh, what's gonna happen next, I wonder...
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful.
The Night Crawler chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
Grrr, I don't know who to side with. Considering I loved Erin in the first story, and absolutely love her background, I think that is the better choice. But then there is Charley and I loveeee, lovve, love, her background too and I want to side with her more (because, you know, she's the protagonist in this story). I don't know, dude, I don't know.
mylittleprincess chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
nooo! update soon please.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
I cried (more like got watery eyed, not all out bawling). Best friends fighting is really sad. This is a very necessary chapter though. Things can't always be perfect like they have been for the last few and this is a problem that needed to come in since the beginning of the book with Charlie having all her problems. Good job.
foreternity chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
AGH NO JUST WEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING PERFECTLYYY :O awww poor erin :( i'd feel betrayed tooo. but charleyy asasdfjasdjfalkdjfs :( i hope this situation gets fixedd asapppp! :) oh and hopefully macon will be there for her toooo! :) glad that the erintyler situation is solved but charley and erinn :(THEYY MUSTT BECOMEE BIFFLES AGAIN. LOL :P update soonnnn pleaseeee! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
Oh no...
I was not expecting this, honestly.
They're going to make up, right?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
DON DON DONNNNNNNN! Oooooo suspense! XD me likely even tho it's gonna nag me until the next chapter! LOL :D NO PROBLEM, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH & THIS CHAPTER WAS AS AWESOME AS ALL OF THE OTHERS! :)

Keep up the AWESOME PAWESOME (see what i did there lol) WORK! :D CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! & YAY CHARLEY&MACON ARE DATING! 5 min dance party! *dances for 5min* lol :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
This was the sweetest chapter ever! I can't keep the smile off of my face! Good job!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 32 . 4/28/2013