Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
I relate completely.
Why do we never learn?
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
The Night Crawler chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
OOOhhhhhh, what's gonna happen next, I wonder...
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful.
The Night Crawler chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
Grrr, I don't know who to side with. Considering I loved Erin in the first story, and absolutely love her background, I think that is the better choice. But then there is Charley and I loveeee, lovve, love, her background too and I want to side with her more (because, you know, she's the protagonist in this story). I don't know, dude, I don't know.
mylittleprincess chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
nooo! update soon please.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
I cried (more like got watery eyed, not all out bawling). Best friends fighting is really sad. This is a very necessary chapter though. Things can't always be perfect like they have been for the last few and this is a problem that needed to come in since the beginning of the book with Charlie having all her problems. Good job.
foreternity chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
AGH NO JUST WEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING PERFECTLYYY :O awww poor erin :( i'd feel betrayed tooo. but charleyy asasdfjasdjfalkdjfs :( i hope this situation gets fixedd asapppp! :) oh and hopefully macon will be there for her toooo! :) glad that the erintyler situation is solved but charley and erinn :(THEYY MUSTT BECOMEE BIFFLES AGAIN. LOL :P update soonnnn pleaseeee! :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
Oh no...
I was not expecting this, honestly.
They're going to make up, right?
Can't wait for the next chapter!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
DON DON DONNNNNNNN! Oooooo suspense! XD me likely even tho it's gonna nag me until the next chapter! LOL :D NO PROBLEM, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH & THIS CHAPTER WAS AS AWESOME AS ALL OF THE OTHERS! :)

Keep up the AWESOME PAWESOME (see what i did there lol) WORK! :D CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! & YAY CHARLEY&MACON ARE DATING! 5 min dance party! *dances for 5min* lol :)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
This was the sweetest chapter ever! I can't keep the smile off of my face! Good job!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 32 . 4/28/2013
I love it. :)
Yay! More chapters!
foreternity chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYY :) DAILY UPDATESSS! :D LOL awwwwwwwwwww macon and charley are honestly sooo cuuuteeee! cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully some erin and tyler? :) loveeeee this storyyyy! (:
The Night Crawler chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
Awwww! I love it!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
Awwwww I don't wish for this story to end. They are super cute! I literally love them together and I think her mum need to take something to help with her scariness :P Keep up with the amazing work and I can't wait to read to more
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 32 . 4/26/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;D SO DARN ADORABLE THEM TWO ARE! :D hehehehehe I love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS CHAPTER & I EVEN MORE LOVEEEEE THIS STORY OH SO MUCH! ;D Charley&Macon4ever&ever&ever! ;)

Lol sometimes I say "Jeepers" too! :) hehehe :D 4 MORE CHAPTERS WOOOHOOOO! (But then again 4 more chapters & then it's...*chokes out sob* OVERRR! :'((((( NOOOO what am I ever gonna do with my life now?! Lol XD)

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ASAP! :D KEEP UP THE AWESOME AHHHHMAZING FANTASTICIAL JOB/WORK! ;D
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »