Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
;D OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE LOVE LVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO FREAKING MUCH! THIS STORY IS THE BOMB! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! :D CHARLEY&MACON4EVER! ;)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
I loved this chapter so much and they are so cute! Keep up the Amazing work but it's so sad it's ending soon :(
Butterflyzz chapter 31 . 4/25/2013
I love your story as always! I can't wait to be able to read this story everyday your an amazing writer. Since your pretty much done with this story what's next? It would be cool to know what to look forward to!
The Night Crawler chapter 31 . 4/25/2013
Awww! This was amazing. I feel like that is the only word in my vocabulary to discribe you as... Eh, whatever. It really was fantastic, though. So adorable. Funny, too.
LaDawn chapter 31 . 4/25/2013
That was good!
MissColly chapter 30 . 4/25/2013
Awww I love this! The chapters are getting cuter and cuter!
C chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Are you not going to do the daily updates?
AMessofPickles chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Oh my gosh these past updates have been SO fabulous. Everyday it's been like a perfect little gift. Anyways I really enjoyed this chapter because it clearly showcased the extent of which Charley has grown and changed and how different her relationship is with Macon and I completely loved it!

My favorite part was of course Macon's mother who was just hilarious. And I completely loved the last line of the chapter.

This has been such a wonderful story and I congratulate you for keeping up SO well with the daily updates! Nice job!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
I love it. As usual. :)
Can't wait for the next!
-Cam
mylittleprincess chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
love it, nice and sweet.
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
OMG! ;D CHARLEY & MACON! Gurl don't worry abt it, lol this chapter TOTALLY made up 4 it! CAN'T WAIT 2 READ MORE! ;D *fangirl scream*
The Night Crawler chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Great, fablous, cute, honest, touching, tremendous, amazing, lovely, running out of other words...
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ARE THEY FINALLY TOGETHER! TOOOO ADORABLE! Can;t wait to read more and don't worry I survived :P
princess chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
His mom is scary..
foreternity chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
EEEEKK (: its okayy you still updateddd asdfjakdjfklajfdslja (: awwwwwwwwww i've been waiting for this momeentttt foreeeveerr charleyymaconLURVEEEE LOOOL :) and erin and tyler! please please pleasee do a little scene where tyler explains the truth or something? :) hope you'll update super duper soon! :)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »