Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
The Night Crawler chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
Great, fablous, cute, honest, touching, tremendous, amazing, lovely, running out of other words...
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ARE THEY FINALLY TOGETHER! TOOOO ADORABLE! Can;t wait to read more and don't worry I survived :P
princess chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
His mom is scary..
foreternity chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
EEEEKK (: its okayy you still updateddd asdfjakdjfklajfdslja (: awwwwwwwwww i've been waiting for this momeentttt foreeeveerr charleyymaconLURVEEEE LOOOL :) and erin and tyler! please please pleasee do a little scene where tyler explains the truth or something? :) hope you'll update super duper soon! :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 29 . 4/23/2013
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER SOO MUCH AND OH MY GOSH WHY IS CHARLEY SO STUBBORN BUT I'M SO GLAD MACON CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT BUT POOR GUY FOR GETTING HIT BUT I DO LOVE HIS MUM. Now I don't hope his mum hates her cause of what she saw. Please update! :)
foreternity chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
ASDJFKASJDFKAJF;KAJDFK;LAJDS;FKAJDSKFJADSFJ HAPPY SO SO HAPPY OMFGG LOVEEEE YOUUUUU. omgg finally charley admits to macon; they kiss; they like each other-macon's mother makes her entrance. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. LOOOL this is amaazingg :) im definitely going to miss erin, tyler, evan, charley and mason when this is done...make write a story about evan? ;) i'm all for it! hope you update soon! :) LOVEEEEE this! :)
The Night Crawler chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
This was amazing and hysterical. Delightful, as ever. Don't feel obligated to sent me a message, just know that I love you... In a friend sort of way.
surrendertomusic chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
OHMYGOODNESSYESUGHUGHUGHHHHHHFINALLY!
MY FEELLLS. Yknow, if Charley and Erin turn into a legit book series (with Evan to make it a trilogy... Hehe) I'd definitely buy it. They're so perfect :)))
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
I love it. I absolutely love it. :)
I read it!
We love you too. :)
Is there another chapter coming?
B chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
I'm really excited to see how this story ends! It's coming so soon, though, and that makes me sad. Anyway, I love this chapter because Macon and Charley didn't get their "happy ending" right away- Macon's mom intervened. It's different from what you would get from most stories. Also, I love the mom's form of intervention. Macon's reaction is priceless!
GreenstoneRie chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
I can't wait for you to update! This story better not be done soon!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
You are amazing! All the scenes in this chapter of the book were perfect and you added some humor to it too! Good work!
Meipuru chapter 29 . 4/21/2013
Lol, the ending was so funny!Xd
bookworm121197 chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
I just read all of this last night and was totally captivated. I love Macon because he's always there and knows what to say at the right moments. I liked reading about Charley and Macon staying at the Motel because I got to learn a bit more about them and they're just damn cute together. Cannot wait until the next chapter xxc
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 28 . 4/20/2013
Im so happy for Charley's mom and Noah! I can't wait to see what happens to Macen and Charley! Keep up the good work!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »