Reviews for Take Me Out Of The Jocks' Game
The Night Crawler chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
Awesome, amazing, wonderful! I need more, though. I need more, faster, longer, harder. Okay, maybe not harder. Don't know where that came from. Thank you for your time and amazing posts, fellow author!
TurnUpTheMusic247 chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER! XD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ;D I hope Charley realizes aka just stops trying with Zeke like all the way and starts admitting her feelings aka her ever-lasting admiration/love for Macon. Like really really bad! Lol XP Evan would make a funny main character! #JustSaying!(: CAN'T WAIT 2 READ MORE! :D hehehe
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
can't wait to read more:)
Butterflyz chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Thanks for answering my question I loved the update and mostly how Macon keeps surprising Charley. The long updates suck! but im glad your updating. Update Soon please xD
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Write more plzzz! Great story!
MissColly chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Heyyy this was great and sweet and cute and perfect! Sorry I can't give a detailed review, just know that I really really enjoyed this chapter! *chants: I am not jealous of this story. I am not jealous of this story!* Haha XD
foreternity chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
asdfajksdfkajdskf;ajsdf :) awwwwwwwwwwwww macon and charley. UGH zeke, please, just goo awaayyy :s aww poor macon..he 'looked' so sad :s how many chapters are tere left, just curious? update soon please! :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
"I knew she meant she wanted the house for her and Tyler. I think I have to buy a pair of really strong, gigantic scissors to tear them apart." Brilliant line! The concept of doing that is hilarious :D
I love how much your characters vary. Quite often characters can meld into one, and they all behave the same, think the same, and have the same sort of dialog. But in this it's the complete opposite, and it's so refreshing for a FictionPress story!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
"My best friend once stalked her soon-to-be boyfriend at the time with a ninja costume." Hahahahaha OMG that was hilarious! How do you come up with this shit!
I do like that Charley is self absorbed and a little vicious, it makes her seem more realistic and leaves a nice amount of space to develop her character. I also love your writing, it's a real pleasure to read :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I'm glad she acknowledged that she was being pathetic in burning all the stuff :P I really like this character, she's real and fiery. Also, in the last chapter, it's very true that guys can't handle girls that are "better" than them. I'm very tall, so I automatically intimidate guys. But then on top of that I'm also more intelligent than them. Makes guys so mad, they truly hate having their egos busted!
""What the hell is a 'high school summer'? God, Erin, you're so weird." I sat up on my bed, no longer able to sleep since my best friend was a weird, raving lunatic whose pep talks make absolutely no sense. How could anyone sleep with a friend like that?" I love that line :P Rather hilarious!
Erin is truly a genius, especially with the way she convinced Joey to come! Great use of reverse psychology, and the way that you wrote it conveyed it perfectly :) I really love your characters and the interactions. You make the humor lively without making it seem naff. Great work!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
This chapter was AMAZING! I love it but its so obvious that they like each other so why can't they just go out already! :( but thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for updating and please do more often :D
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Erin and Tyler sound hilarious! I like how you started this chapter with the ending of an era in the way you did, was a good beginning point. I really liked this! It's not often that you come across a humorous, well written romance novel! Onto the next chapter :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
So cute. I love it.
You need to just tell them to get together already. :)
-Cam
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Can't wait for an update, I love this story! :)
-Cam
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
No! Stupid Charlie! Stupid, stupid, stupid Charlie! She should have bloody kissed him again! Macon is so sweet for respecting her 'wished' but so utterly stupid too! Please update soon because I love this story! Hope to read more soon because I red this story in less then a day and it is amazing!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »