Reviews for Farewell Speech
minty-star chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm sorry. I'm not here to preach, but i really wanted to say God really really loves you. And He really really sees you as SOMETHING. I know it's hard to believe it sometimes, I'm super duper stubborn myself and there are times when i reject every single thing that He says. I tried running away from Him, cutting myself, getting wasted, drunk, being all messed up and stuff. And all that stuff didn't make me feel any better. There are always ups and downs in our faith, and it's okay to doubt. I just want to say I love you, and I'll be praying for you. If God really regretted to create you, he would have destroyed you already. He never forsake you.
AGirlWithNoStrings chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I think this was written nicely, flow was good. I am sorry to hear that you feel you should say farewell to God, back to a time when you were happy being agnostic. I hope and pray it all works out for you. :)
Mourningstar13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The emotions were written very strongly in this, and I think you portrayed your meaning very well. I'm sorry about all that, by the way-the trouble you've had with religion. I hope it all works out.