Reviews for Match
RedX9 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I love the descriptions here, especially for the tree
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
There should be a little more fear in Felicity and you should stick with a spelling of her nickname. Fell or Fel? The dialogue isn't bad. I feel bad for... Nelson... Neil! It was Neil... I think. Just kidding... Anyway, let's see what happens next.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Not bad. I see you went with the classic vampires and werewolves thing. Can't wait to see what you do with that. First time I've seen you underline something... Don't know how I feel about that.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Yes! A little longer than the last one. Not bad... You know from the other reviews what to do. Some parts were kinda "Eh" but not a bad chapter.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Not bad. Wish your chapters were longer, but at least there are more chapters. I don't think the guy could scream "Get off!" if she bit into his neck and he was pouring blood, but you've nailed me with this sort of thing so I'm going to shut up now. I like it. I like the blood. Hope the future chapters are like this, but longer.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Interesting chapter.

14. A close likeness of somebody or something.
She'sALady-SoTreatHerLikeOne chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Good idea, kind of used a lot, but not bad still. It stands out. This would make a good story, but yeah. I felt a mood. So, goal accomplished.
MakaioRed chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Now the story is getting really interesting. Kallista has a dark sense of humour, as do her brethren; betting whether the date would die before the first kiss.
MakaioRed chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Nine and ten, metaphorically. A vampire's mouth is forever destined to cast proposals to a victim's blood, whether in sickness or health, and the blood will always accept. Though a vampire's mouth is polygamist, and will seek another drinkable forever-never-after and seduce it with a bite of adoration.
MakaioRed chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
‟GET OFF.‟ Now that seemed dirty, ha ha. Felicity is scary, I'd hate be on a date with her unless I was the same species.
MakaioRed chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Yes, I'd say goal accomplished. Very dark and moody. Poor date though, lol.
Not Bent Just Broken chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
[Quiet. Darkness. It was Friday night in downtown Rosshart.] - For trying to set the mood, this was a great start, really.
The mood was definitely set, but I think there wasn't enough between the characters to really put it out there. More description or speaker tags would have made it easier to follow.
dokidokipanic chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
i love your charecters...seems like this would make a splendid anime!
logan89 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Felicity vicious attacked on the boy took him by surprise and as he tries to fight her off with all his might. He falls down. Where is this laughter coming from that only Felicity can hear? Can not wait to find the answer to that mystery.
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
To make a suitable or pleasing combination, or put things together to make such a combination.

Why? She gets food, he supplies the food. It works, right?

And all of the wonderful words you combined to make this. ;)