Reviews for Secrets Under the Moon
violet-eyez chapter 1 . 33m ago
hey, read your story a while ago, awesome. But I was going through the pages and found another author with your story B. . Even the name of the story is the same, if you collaborated with another author fine, but if not then just letting you know that someone else is passing off your work as theirs
smrae chapter 20 . 1/23
Congrats on finishing this story! It came out great and I'm dad it's over. I would love to read about everybody else's story. It would be great! Looking forward to read more of your work.
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Please tell me that Ranger was killed too in the battle? I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Yay-Vae is now a wolf, marked and yet to be claimed-Lorie had PERFECT timing-well maybe not perfect time if left up to Vince! This had my heart clenching to the point I thought I was having a heart attack! I can't wait for more and I do promise not to completely disappear again!
DaughterOfAthena98 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! Vince is so..um, hot, n cute, n romantic, n loving, n perfect!
Sawyer is awesome too, he's got his own rugged and rough hotness..damn, are they super hot or what?
Write the other chapters please...i can't wait! I wanna know what happened to Sawyer.
Miss Kristina chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
I really hope you continue this story! It is amazing.
Miss Kristina chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
It is a really amazing story you got going on here! :-D Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE XD :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
This chap was Awesome! Nooo not two more come on there has to be at least a book2 to this story not that Lorie is a bad character but I get most of my excitement from Vea's part of the story. Man I hate to see this go but...wait nope I still hate to see this go :'3 VEA! I LOVE YOU ! Update soon I guess.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
For fucks sake UPDATE!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I love this please please update soon its amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Wens the next update please XD
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
Amazing XD can't wait for the next update ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Update plz XD
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Really gud I can't wait f ya to update it XD :)
120 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »