Reviews for Secrets Under the Moon
smrae chapter 20 . 1/23
Congrats on finishing this story! It came out great and I'm dad it's over. I would love to read about everybody else's story. It would be great! Looking forward to read more of your work.
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Please tell me that Ranger was killed too in the battle? I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Yay-Vae is now a wolf, marked and yet to be claimed-Lorie had PERFECT timing-well maybe not perfect time if left up to Vince! This had my heart clenching to the point I thought I was having a heart attack! I can't wait for more and I do promise not to completely disappear again!
DaughterOfAthena98 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! Vince is so..um, hot, n cute, n romantic, n loving, n perfect!
Sawyer is awesome too, he's got his own rugged and rough hotness..damn, are they super hot or what?
Write the other chapters please...i can't wait! I wanna know what happened to Sawyer.
Miss Kristina chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
I really hope you continue this story! It is amazing.
Miss Kristina chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
It is a really amazing story you got going on here! :-D Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE XD :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
This chap was Awesome! Nooo not two more come on there has to be at least a book2 to this story not that Lorie is a bad character but I get most of my excitement from Vea's part of the story. Man I hate to see this go but...wait nope I still hate to see this go :'3 VEA! I LOVE YOU ! Update soon I guess.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
For fucks sake UPDATE!
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 18 . 3/14/2014
I love this please please update soon its amazing!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Wens the next update please XD
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
Amazing XD can't wait for the next update ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Update plz XD
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Really gud I can't wait f ya to update it XD :)
BrookV chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
Honestly, this is one of the better stories Im reading at the moment. The descriptions are fantastic. I feel like I can imagine each scene and I can see the characters clearly! The dialogue and progression of the plot is so organized and interesting :) it's also really nice to read the chapters without stumbling over grammar and spelling mistakes. Nice wok guys :) thanks for all this effort!
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »