Reviews for Daddy
KShade chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was sooo sad! I hope your dad is alright!
MimmyMonsterbunny chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love this poem, I'm so sorry for what you have to go through with your Dad. I think that this poem is perfect, you can say this is a very good summary of your Dad. I'm not gonna write a lot because I like torturing you...! BWHAHAHAHAHA!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Depressing? yes, but amazing? even more! This poem was awesome, relatable and I love the flow. It made it easy to read! Great job!
Cynthia M chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is a really heartfelt, sad poem. It's simple, and short, but it's effective, and hence, really sad.

& Yes, I'll definitely pray for them. :)

Keep writing, and most of all keep praying for them (:
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's very simple and to the point. I like that. It wasn't especially stirring to ME, but I can clearly percieve that it was to you, which is what matters. I did like it, don't get me wrong, and it was sad...but I don't have that sense of...tradgedy...Does that make sence? Perhaps not. It was an excellent poem. It was obviously (- in a good way) from the heart. I can appriciate that, but I'm one of those kind of people that go bug-o with the vivid images, and I just didn't get that. I think my favorite parts were "Though I don't shed my tears" "Daddy, you are gone now" "I might have her every day. But, Daddy, you're my Daddy" and the entire last stanza. These were the parts that I found most vivid. These were the parts that appealed most to my sence of emotion. Overall, I would give this poem a 6 on a scale from 1 to 10. It was very good, and I thoroghly enjoyed it. I hope that my critique doesn't unnecessarily upset you, but I'm only expressing my opinion. I will say a prayer for you and your father and your family. I appriciate what he is doing for our country and the sacrifice that you both are making as well. Thankyou.
MakeshiftRose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Sad. But a good poem.
Inquiete chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was sad. I'm sorry, don't worry, I may not pray but I support the ppl in Iraq thoroughly. To qoute Gibbs: "No, I don't support the war, I support the men fighting in the war." And all I have to say is amen Gibbs. I hope your Dad is alright. I'll ttyl.
AnnieHonson25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
People just love making me cry, don't they? Wow, this was really sad and wars just pi*s me off. Seriously, WTF? Just because one country has an argument with another country, they go "Oh, I think I'll bomb you guys because you make us angry." Just useless. I would pray for the soldiers, but I'm an atheist. I do wish your dad good luck in the war though.

-Annie