Reviews for Riffs and Roses
SkyBlue1309 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god. This story is absolutely amazing! Super well written. AMAZING. N the message. Just god. Amazing.
Ms.Julia chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Honest to god, this story truly touched me. I've bookmarked it on my computer, because I feel as though I'll be likely to re-read it again.
All the best,
J
FebruaryBabes02 chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I have to admit, I bawled my eyes out reading this story. You're a very talented writer
Bai chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Gosh, I'm such a sap. I'm crying from this by the way... I loved it. I didn't believe someone would actually kill off one of the main characters. But you made it work.
Danica Blake chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
I can't believe you have only 9 reviews. More people need to read your story. It's tragic and heartwarming and funny at times. It has fascinating characters, a solid plot, and story arc. Perhaps best of all, you're a fabulous writer.

Thank you for posting.
SparkeyGirl chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Good story, don't really like that she died but I get it. But you made a mistake, it's the Lords Resistance Army, not republican, and it's 90% abducted children.
Lady Lawson chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely amazing. It was so sad, yet Charlene dying was the only way the story would have worked.

Thank you for the story.
jessicaluise chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
Bittersweet and very well written. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
I cried so hard.

I'm so sad.
Literature Lives chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
First of all, that real is my username. Second, why does this sound like that girl commits suicide by jumping off a bridge? Not even kidding. He's all sad and saying he was never going to play again. He also said he would change ONE thing. Why do I think that one thing is having her not commit suicide?
starry3y3dangel chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Interesting story! )

I'm curious as to how the prologue ties in with the story though.. Is Tory giving up the limelight to pursue Charlie?

I can't wait to read more! )
lucky-eclipse chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is super, super good. I haven't read any of your work, but if this isn't some of your best I cannot imagine the rest of it.

Your dialogue here is fantastic. He seems so in love - so devoted. Just wow.
BlueAki chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
seems very interesting so far. the tone is definitely different from your other recent stories. Can't wait to see what happens with this one.
L.Shan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked this prologue; it's piqued my interest! It's very well written and it raises a lot of questions.

A line I found especially good, as it contained humour as well as insight to the character of the girl and the nature of the relationship, was: "He would have given her the world, but she would have told him to put it right back where he found it."

A very nice beginning and I'm looking forward to reading more!