Reviews for Liar Liar Pants On Fire
desperate reader chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
please tell me this is not an abandoned story.
please update.
TT
Nevermore23 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I really like this story so far, cant wait to read more! PLease update soon!
Sayure chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I want the rest of the story pretty please *_* _
Sayure chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Why do I have a feeling that you'll end the story with "I lied about all what you read" a good fanny story, and I was shocked to be lied to, about his mom, his friend's girl,... I definitely want to read more :-)
DevourtheStars chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Omg this is a great story!

Update please!

I can feel greatness out of this!

More interactment with Remos and Rhyse please !

Waiting for the next chapters!

Thanks for writing this story!
Unknown chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Hahah... Hahaha! Rhyse makes me laugh so much... I love his personality xD And this story so far is really interesting
PervEcToy chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Still having no clue of what exactly the people of that other world need to be saved for.
Aztec Moogle chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I hate getting lied to but this was entertaining, keep it up
Kenny Deheart chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Oh, I reallllly like where this story is going. Well written and entertaining.
blackkitties chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Rhyse is amazing! His attitude isn't the normal 'oh shit why poor pathitic me.' I like that he deals with things as they come instead of crying over every little thing. You said that he'd killed a bird? I think that made me laugh the most. not becuase it's funny but he is actually learning to live in this new environment.
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You know I was reading towards the end and it strikes me with the question... is this true..? He's a very good liar apparently so I keep expecting him to turn around saying 'gotcha!' or something. If it's not it's gonna be interesting to see what people make of it when, well IF he gets back. Hehe

You're such a good storyteller, I hope you update soon!

xx
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my gosh :P Rhyse seems like such a flaming queer to me. And those piercings only reiterate the truth. Or was that a lie? *sigh* Every other thing he said I assumed was a lie. Lol. So much brain stimulation!

So far this story seems to be more comedic than romantic, but it's a pleasant break from all te angst in te world.

Is it just me...? When the boy licked his lips and asked, "Are you a demon?", I was feeling some kinky sexual vibes there. Eheh... O_o

I couldn't help but scoff when the knights picked him up. I would've been quivering and shaking, not saying "Aight biktches, lets go" and cracking side saddle jokes. But hey, Rhyse is flamboyant and confident.

-JudasMonster