Reviews for Secret Lives Series: Devastation and Discoveries
4gnez chapter 35 . 11/21/2013
Best story ever!
bookwurm247 chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
I absolutely loved this series so far. Is the next one about their children? The title is fatal inheritance so that's what I'm guessing. I acant wait for the next one!
bookwurm247 chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
how DID he know her name?
bookwurm247 chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
weddings are always perfect way to end a story. i wonder what the other chapters are about
bookwurm247 chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
everything now makes sense.
bookwurm247 chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
that's how he fits in.
bookwurm247 chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
oh, so it was chris instead of kyle. i kind of forgot about him to be honest. but what's wrong with kyle though.
bookwurm247 chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
seriously what was chris doing at that place in the first place?
bookwurm247 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
who rescued her? is it kyle? or dylan? or maybe conner even. i'm leaning towards kyle though.
bookwurm247 chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
i'm glad that you put joe's perspective into this. i was kind of wondering when he was going to come in.
bookwurm247 chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
i wonder what a boy like him is doing here? is he involved in this too?
bookwurm247 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
why is kyle entering the scene now? is he going to be involved in this somehow? urgh! i just want to skip to the end when everything is spelled out and everyone who deserves a happy ending gets it! but that is totally not respectful at all to the author who took the time and energy to write this so i will bear with it and hope my questions are answered! i can't read fast enough!
bookwurm247 chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
seriously! how can angela betray her like that? when will help come for her? my heart is really pounding right now.
bookwurm247 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
i think the person doing all this is the boss of the IIN
bookwurm247 chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
okay, i was wrong in the other chapter. probably because i was kind of reading a bit faster than my usual speed so i may have missed some details. i'm assuming that there was a time skip between the chapter where she started running and the one where he watched the video. i swear, my heart is pounding right now because of the action and the tension. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »